1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets' main focus this offseason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jontro, May 29, 2018.

?

why are we not liked?

1. ugly red color (and uniform)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. harden's beard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. beard's playing style

28.6%
  4. we can't shimmy as well

28.6%
  5. rocket's playing style

28.6%
  6. team personnel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. houston

14.3%
  8. 99ers need to educate more

14.3%
  9. none of the above, and i'll tell you why....

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jontro

Jontro Member

rockets need to be liked.

it's clear to me that tilman and mauri needs to somehow figure out how to turn us into a cinderella team, one that the media will root for. i believe that if the media is pro rockets, the domino effect will be huge. fans will be brainwashed to hopping on our bandwagon, more people will watch and the league will order the refs to favor us because having the rockets in the finals is profitable and makes for a good story. but someone that seems impossible.

so what's wrong?

is it our depressing red color? ugly uniforms? harden's beard? his playing style? if a team like the worriers can be darlings, we need to use that same formula. i thought our exciting run-and-gun game would bring in the fans, but then we slowed down the game.

i dunno, just my two cents. we need to also rebrand and remarket the team in addition to mauri rebuilding the roster.

Lawlruschang and tmactoyao like this.
  2. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Sign leborn ad kawahii, pg or cousions and then buy out anderson. Just remain harden cp3 tucker capela and green in our team

3. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

The only way I can see the Rox becoming a household name is if we have at least 4 all stars. If Harden shaves his beard and become a Unicef ambassador, that can help too.

4. Game7

Game7 Member

1 vote for shimmy. All about "showmanship"

5. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

Also if we get the biggest collective girth per Power Dancer boob size, I'm all for that.

6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

How about.... "No one gives a flying F***"

Its us against the world and its ONLY ABOUT US.

Cant wait for next year.

Lawlruschang and Rocketeer4Life like this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

i think it's a lack of likeable stars and bad team color/brand.

gitr dun tilman