1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets legend Clint Capela reunited with James Harden & Gerald Green

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, Oct 20, 2020.

1. biojayc

biojayc Member

The last sentence of your post hurt so bad... It's just sinking in.

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

We are overlooking the real story here. That horrendous blonde streak, that was responsible for the fall of the CP3 era Rockets, appears to be gone.

txtodd, burlesk and D-rock like this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

GG x JH13 reunited and putting in work together

red5rocket and D-rock like this.
  4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Kpj and green should be working with them.

D-rock likes this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Harden don't even deserve to workout with Gerlads dog after he gave up on the city

Gakatron, awc713, Sep11ie and 7 others like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

GG begs to differ. In fact, he probably reached out first lulz and it wouldn't be surprising if GG got a shot back in the league again bc of him, just like here in Houston when he was sitting at home

vlaurelio, clos4life, amaru and 3 others like this.
  7. HardenVolumeOne

lol gave up on the city. at least he aint going out sad like deshaun watson

tilman should have ponied up that cash if he wanted to win. eventually jalen green, and this young team gonna get older, and hopefully by that time tilman and his spending habits improve

clos4life and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The run was over. Ask Tillman.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Y'all can't challenge me with Tilman shots, I'm the king of ******** on Tilman

mikenm268 likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah you're not. definitely not ahead of me at least when it comes to the dumbass owner and worst owner in the league from the rockets

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Sheeeeeit check my record boy

12. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Nice, and they are reunited with Westbrook too it looks like here. Good to see, Westbrook looks like he's doing a good job of being a defensive prop, kind of weird he is just standing in the same spot on the court and not moving the entire time.

13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Gerald to Brooklyn? Hope not! Stone do somethin!

RasaqBoi and clos4life like this.
  14. DonatelloLimestone

after teh franchise made it harder for him while he did historic things when the other stars were 'load managing' and his team was cutting rotation players and trading picks for savings while they said they were 'all in'?
    Yea find me a franchise player who will not leave anyteam doing that stuff...Lebron, Giannis, Kobe, MJ....all these guys have dominated individually and demanded their franchise come in line when they are competing.

Harden can get F'd if hes playing the rockets, but he gave us some of our most successful years while the new ownership cheaped out and lied to fans...but their mad at the dude carrying us each night quietly. Can't make it up. he ain't a rocket, so like i said, its always go rockets but I'm not some delusional boot licker whose going to rewrite history to do it.

your ex is gone bro, you don't gotta disparage her afterwards and rewrite what happened bc you didn't treat her right. If your excuse is the westbrook trade, I'd like to find where else he was accomodated bc depth, friends, trainers...were all cheaped out on and that WB trade was the one trade tilman went public he pushed through....coincidentally the one guy who has star power and a way better merchandise and jersey and shoe sales than paul is WB...so hes more profitable....you won't hear that about role players, staff etc.

burlesk likes this.
  15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

nah bro I don’t want a weird J. green jersey lol

16. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

He didn't sell his home and call the city ugly compared to Dallas like Parsons did. He just said the organization didn't have the personnel to accomplish what he wanted which was a championship. Look we've all left a job to move to another company because of better opportunities. He still loves this city, he just didn't want to work for a company that has no means to spend on players required to win a title. It happens.