1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets interested in Jordan Hill

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by westcoastin, Jul 11, 2014.

1. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

To be honest, I didn't even see it. I don't frequent the forums enough to know. Had I seen it, I wouldn't have bothered posting it. Sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I just thought it was weird that you had a source for something already reported...maybe they were trying to trick you?

3. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

Had I known that this information was already made public/reported when that person told me, then I wouldn't have posted it. And no, they weren't trying to trick me. The person is a professional through and through.

4. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Poor man's Brian Grant. Sign him up!

5. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Rockets are now left with garbage to collect lol. What a day.

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I really like Jordan hill. This guy averages 16/13 per 36 min. He's gotten better every year. Hard worker. Coming into his best years. I'd be happy if Morey signed him back.

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Jordan Hill is a serious addition. Don't sleep on how valuable he can be playing 20-25 minutes a night for this squad.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Rockets interested in Chris Bosh per my source.

9. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

He already re-upped with LAL:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Free agent forward Jordan Hill has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers, agent Kevin Bradbury tells Yahoo.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/487720875471691776">July 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. beastlyball

beastlyball Member

Striking out everywhere!

11. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Exactly. all these free agents are getting paid big time. Hill is not worth 9 mill. Patterson is not worth 6 mill. Hayward and Parsons get max offers. Anyone who thinks Deng will come cheap are dead wrong.