1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Interested in Carl Landry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikeyharris, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Did you not read what I said? I know that, you just said what i said. It's not enough. The approach has to change, need multiple guys who can handle the ball and get a shot off.

We added Gordon which was nice. Outside of Harden and gordon: who's going to be able to make plays for others and create their own shot consistently??

Warriors had: Curry, Green, Barbossa, Livingston, Thompson, Clark and Iggy as players who could handle the ball and make something happen. It's not enough and nothing's changed.

No one is saying Harden doesn't remain the centrepiece but he needs more pieces than this.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

I'm not a fan of the player overall, but Anderson can make something happen to be honest, he can only create his own shot, but that's still something, D.Mo can create more (if he's going to stay obviously)...also, consider the fact that this year you'll certainly see a better ball movement overall thanks to the coach, the stretch 4 and guys looking to actually play together (without someone who wants touches etc...) so, i agree that we need more, i'm not a fan of our summer signings, but i do think we're a better built team than last year, and i'm very confident that we'll play better this season.

3. PeppermintCandy

Good to hear Nene is healthy, but if this team is expecting him to be the main guy at the center spot, they're taking a big risk IMO.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

this

+ not sure how much this guys will play but Nene is a good passer for a center

and bobby brown if he sticks can be a play maker as well

im still hopeful that the teams' offense/passing will benefit from having MDA

5. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep, true about Nene, not sure what to expect by Brown but we'll eventually see. That said, MDA is certainly a better basketball mind than McHale and JB so, yeah, i'm sure this will be a plus.