1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Injuries = GQ Opportunities

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cincymmb, Dec 6, 2013.

1. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

What does it matter to you what the Rockets players do on their own time? Ridiculous.

2. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

Didn't read post in its entirety and thought you were talking about how Chandler Parsons and Lin pose for GQ magazines. However, my opinion still stands. Let them dress how they want. You should be glad they don't dress like thugs anymore and instead look professional and presentable.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Whenever I call in sick from work, I like to still show up and wear a tuxedo. Sometimes I bring a hat and sometimes I don't.

3 people like this.
  4. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

5. Little General

Take his thread starting privileges away

6. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

one of his 5 posts in 3 years lol

7. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Only appropriate response.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. awc713

awc713 Member

I AGREE OUR PLAYERS SHOULD SHOW UP IN SWEATPANTS AND TANKTOPS WITH LOAFERS

9. tarzanman

tarzanman Member

Serious question to OP. Can you tell us the type of clothes (shoes / socks / glasses / etc) you find appropriate? Any particular patterns or colors ?

10. Chris Jent MVP

they should go to the games barefoot and drunk.

11. areyouserious

areyouserious Member

I completely agree. This definitely needs to be fixed by the nba before it gets too out of hand. And don't get me started on McHale. You can tell he's not a good coach because he spends too much time worrying about what suit he'll wear next instead of coaching. There's no way the players can take him seriously when he's wearing a suit and theyre wearing jerseys. In fact, i think everyone should wear jerseys including the ball boys so that there is no distraction at all.

12. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

OP. you're like an old woman...nothing to do, find something/anything to complain about

13. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I am disgusted about the way how some players who are injured use their free time to just sit down on the sidelines and just watch as their teammates play the actual game of basketball. It's even worse that they make themselves dress professional and presentable to the game, like WTF? I hate this stupid team.

14. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

I think it is very professional of them. Would you want them showing up in their sweat pants? I don't think so.

15. conquistador#11

they should have a walk off when coming out at halftime. it be more entertaining than what they got going. chandler taking off his briefs without taking off his pants. hard drives are melting.

16. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

You must not be talking about Jeremy because he's already been on the covers of GQ both in America and in China.

D@mn you Greg Smith, you should wear a teddy bear costume to the next game.

17. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

doesn't the NBA have a dress code? I mean isn't that why the players dress up for games?

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Did I hear GQ?

19. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

THIS!

It is as if this isn't a Houston Rockets message board.

20. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/penny10654">@penny10654</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">@JLin7</a> handsome wearing a bow tie, I wonder if someone will capture a photo on his socks. :D</p>&mdash; Gina But Jenna (@Jennalin_17) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jennalin_17/statuses/409140503951581184">December 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:cool::cool: