1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets in Taiwan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Windchime, Oct 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dudes, I request that you--CasaDolce, Rox23, Caris, hbomb, TJ VS TR, chao_gl--put me on your "ignore" list at the same time that I put you on my "ignore" list. It's nothing against you. It's my own inability to understand that's to blame.

2. bmd

bmd Member

You'd be surprised at the amount of professional athletes who really don't eat all that well, yet still are in great shape and perform well at their sport.

3. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

i got to say I am super suspect when I see a girl with a butt like that. My taste is in between that and Harden's.

4. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Nice, one. No, I never said that. But there is some truth to that. Basically almost every overseas basketball fan started out as a players fan and then become a fan of the team; unlike many of the locals who support their home team, their father's team, their friend's team etc. So what I am saying is, there is no need to have this holierthanthou attitude towards the other fans.

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

No, no, read more closely man, I was responding to a post about the Philippines and I put it in quotation meaning it comes fictionally from McHale's mind.

6. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Lolz I feel you brother.

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Did you even read what I was responding to or did you decide to take things out of context and make a strawman argument out of it?

8. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Guys we dont have to debate this "Lin not starting thing"...

Vets on this board are debating people who are motivated by their emotions and disappointment that lin did not start last game... there is no end to that debate...

Remember the time lin was benched the whole 4th quarter? same thing is happening now...

Let them vent, it will die down in a couple of days...

9. echobb

echobb New Member

10. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

At least its not KFC :grin::grin::grin:

joke peace...

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>PODCAST of Dave Hardisty (<a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans">@clutchfans</a>) on Rockets overseas trip, Lin/Beverley PG battle, use of Asik, D12 acclimation <a href="http://t.co/N7WtSQ9Xuv">http://t.co/N7WtSQ9Xuv</a></p>&mdash; Sean Pendergast (@SeanCablinasian) <a href="https://twitter.com/SeanCablinasian/statuses/388822962033270784">October 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12. ILoveWhiteGirls

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/VZ_a7LadY2Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/VZ_a7LadY2Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder which of the players will get his nuts beteled.

14. ILoveWhiteGirls

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/u6VTj7LhCtE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/u6VTj7LhCtE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

15. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Due to being in Taiwan, Lin will be the starter.

16. Apache

Apache Member

[​IMG]

Mchale is thinking to himself, ha ha ha yeah enjoy it now while you can little buddy, cause your gonna be helping the 2nd unite lolz

17. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

it is not due to being in Taiwan. McHale said he would rotate Beverly and Lin at PG.

18. Apache

Apache Member

[​IMG]

Lin is the karate kid and mchale is mr.miyagi lol

19. quizone

quizone Member

20. BBAAB

BBAAB Rookie

Stern fined the Spurs