1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets in Taiwan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Windchime, Oct 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Just like the Phillipines crowd?

You do realize traffic is the reason for a lot of the late crowds right?

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

Q: What is Jeremy's weakness.

McHale: ........ I think Jeremy did a tremendous job last year. I think you should ask Jeremy the question!

Way to avoid the question.

3. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

FINALLY!!! Some real people speaking, not some PR machine trying to cover up and say everything's fine in North Korea.

4. keldraco

keldraco Member

so many bullets shotted at mchale

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Ha, so you picked the Rockets not because of its players. Flamingholierthanthou alert.

6. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

~lol~ Funny how this arrogant prick couldn't care less about some "third world minions".

7. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

I'm sure his ticket said Rockets vs. Pacers... not Lin vs. Pacers.

At anyrate I watched the game and saw Lin play, and play well. Clown ass fanboys.

People are so dumb its like that dumbass Heat fan who tried to sue the NBA because Pop didn't play his starters in Miami last year...

8. sammsung987

sammsung987 Member

Hey he could of paid big bucks to bring his kids to their first nba game. I would be be pissed too.

9. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Interesting......if something negative and unexpected happens to a person and he is upset, he is dumb......Now, who is dumb?

10. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

LOL, " third world minions. " that's such a 80s mindset.
    on top of that plain wrong. Anyway for your knowledge , Taiwan has always been an ally of America . it's as third world as Germany.

11. trock

trock Member

wtf is all this? I was just looking for team pics in Taiwan.

12. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Actually that is not dumb... If I paid court side seats to enjoy an NBA game I would be pretty pissed if the opponent is planning to throw the game away...

13. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Did he see Jeremy or not? if he paid is months income and saw Jeremy Lin play... so I guess he got his moneys worth isn't it?

is your friend pissed off or disappointed?

did you even read what I say? I said no one was pissed off... i did not say no one was disappointed lol get your reading comprehension right

why don't you speak for yourself and let your friend log in here and speak for himself? LOL

you are clearly over reacting over this... you are not even filipino lol

14. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Sorry but "Not Starting" and "Being benched" are 2 different things... one still got the same playing as the starters, the other one didn't even get to play at all... guess which is which?

15. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

From watching a video of the press conference it looks like the context of the photo was McHale saying "you first" when they were asked for opening statements.

16. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

best pet.

17. chao_gl

chao_gl Member

As my brother in law put it, it is called '吃苍蝇". If you don't understand what that mean, you probably should be quite on this topic.
    This is Rocket's fault. There is no problem to change lineup, but at least they should let their audience know in advance.

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

So you think every overseas basketball fan is an "only fan" then?

19. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Luckily I'm a Filipino of Chinese decent (grand parents all from fu jian province) living in Singapore, so I yeah I know what that means...

btw its Quiet not quite...

I came in this forum as a Lin fan, now I am a rocket fan... and as I have said before, I dont care if lin starts or comes off the bench... lin got his minutes and he played well... the fans who came to see Jeremy got to see jeremy play for 20 minutes. as much playing time as any starter...

Rockets are now going to play in taiwan and Lin is going to start... so whats the issue now?

1 person likes this.
  20. kcd

kcd Member

It definitely made the Rockets look bad to many fans over there and probably to many Asian companies. Yes, they got to see Lin play and he played well, so many are satisfied, but I'm sure they will still think it sting to expect one thing and get another thing after all the advertisement of Lin to promote the games. It was kind of a slap in the face.

1 person likes this.