1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets in Offseason...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by okaylam, Apr 19, 2005.

Tags:
  1. okaylam

okaylam Contributing Member

Who do you think rockets should try to acquire during the offseason. It is clear that they need a solid power forward. I think the Rockets need a defensive minded PF that can help yao clear the boards and help him on the weakside to prevent him from getting into foul trouble. The offense not so much needed from him due to our solid shooters. Due to salary cap space I dont think the rockets will be able to trade for anyone that will fit well into our team unless we trade some expiring contracts or something. Although I do think Tyson Chandler would be an awsome acquisition for he is a great post player that can defend and rebound very well...

What do you guys think the rockets should do?

2. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

I think the rockets should go ahead and play these playoff games that start in four days.

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Concentrate on the playoffs and deal with the offseason during the offseason.

There will be plenty of time for this kind of talk in June. :D

4. okaylam

okaylam Contributing Member

Heh, yeah true true...let's hope everyone stays healthy so that the Rockets can make a huge push to possibly the Western Conference Finals...too much faith? We'll see...:)

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

There is no such thing as too much faith at this point in the season...