1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rockets in live 2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aboinamedray, Oct 28, 2003.

1. aboinamedray

aboinamedray Contributing Member

does anyone know if either one of the championship rockets teams are in nba live 2004? i know that classic bulls and celtics teams are supposedly in the game and i was just wondering if the classic rockets were too

2. JUNIOR34

JUNIOR34 Member

nba live suks ballzeees u should get espnbasketball.

3. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

I would, but espnbasketball does not come out on PC... :(

-G'day-

4. eyeagainst

eyeagainst Contributing Member

ESPN BASKETBALL is by far the best basketball game out. Dont get live04, it sucks bad.

5. Just B

Just B Member

OH MY GOD!! Please don't turn this into another Live vs. 2k thread. We already accomplished that everyone has their own opinions on the games. If YOU don't like Live, don't get Live. Don't down other people's opinions of the game too.

As for the original question, there aren't any old championship teams in the game. There are too many contract disputes and they couldn't get all of the classic players involved.

6. spaceboy

spaceboy Member

same here

If both games came out for the pc. I'd buy them both.

7. O-dawg

O-dawg Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hate to do this, but while we're on this topic, could some of you guys who are using ESPN Basketball (NBA2k4) please tell me if it is possible to access or call more than the standard four offensive plays you are given in the game....heelllp...