1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 6, 2014.

?

Do you like the Rockets offering a full max deal to Chris Bosh?

1. YES

778 vote(s)
    71.0%
  2. NO

318 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOL @ people all of a sudden mad at bosh for wanting to stay where he's already comfortable playing with the best player. Y'all are too dramatic.

2. haydenfisher342

[​IMG]

3. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

forget the 3rd star
    time to move to plan x
    sign deng and gasol
    give both 10m each

4. NotChandlerParsons

No-where in that tweet did it say "I want to take a discount so Riles can go out and sign Josh McBob and Danny Granger."

5. sabesque

sabesque Member

Bruh, Bosh has been saying publicly "I don't want to leave Miami, I'm saying if Lebron is staying" since before the playoffs ended. Privately something else is happening.

Why is it that Morey's offer to Melo remained private, but his offer to Bosh was publicized?

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Loyalty?

7. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Ha, I know, I feel like I'm repeating myself just a little, and it's time for me to go to bed anyway. :) It's just astonishing to me that anyone on the planet didn't understand the link between LeBron's decision and Bosh's interest in Houston. Really thought it was common sense by now. Anyway, hopefully we'll have clarity in the next 24 hours, so...

8. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Lol at this FA class.
    Hello we got alot of $$$$$$$$ and a great team.

Come and get it.

9. downbytheriver

Dwight was an outcast .. forced out by Kobe. Harden was another guy forced out by presti. Rest of these guys are vips looking around, part of an in crowd. Whatever I'm proud the city but don't like the media pretending vips considering htown.

10. rocketblood713

Damn looks like Morey striking out left and right just go after Ersan Ilysova and Parsons jeez someone has to so yes sooner or later

11. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Seriously. So what if Houston is Bosh's plan B? Reality check: Rox since July 1st went from Lowry to LeBron to Melo then Bosh. He's more like Houston's plan D. And people here are blaming him for not giving Houston the priority?

People here really need to take off the homer glasses. :rolleyes:

12. rocketblood713

and by going after Parsons I mean getting his sh**t done already

13. MFG16

MFG16 Member

No, but apparently Lil Wayne does. FWIW, it was reported a while back that Bosh's wife cheated on him with Lil wayne and Birdman said he slept with her too. Bosh is a perfect fit for this team but he's no man.

14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Man screw these guys. Trade for rondo or stand pat.

For real, I'd rather roll with Lin and home grown guys than these guys.

15. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

And I can't stand Lin as a player. But at least he plays hard and he's already a rocket.

16. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

A lot of Clutchfans members doesn't think Bosh is worth the max but a lot of us fail to realized that Bosh is an All Star and he is one of the main reasons the Heat won their back to back championship.

Bosh's numbers were down drastically because of the position the Heat put him in. Bosh is not a good fit with Lebron and Miami's system. He is a PF that has to go against bigger center which wears him out. But next to Dwight, his length and skills will complement the Rockets extremely well.

Bosh's game fits this Rockets team just like Howard last year. His mid range game and ability to knock down 3s will help Harden's game. Harden-Bosh pick and roll with Howard in the paint waiting for a lob would be unstoppable. Before, defenses only worried about Howard and Harden in the pick and roll. But with Bosh, he brings in a whole new dimension to this Rockets offense.

On defense, when Bosh is back to playing the PF, he can focus on defending other PFs and having Howard be the weak side shot blocker. He knows the game well and with his length and athleticism, he can help Howard out when Dwight goes for the block and he is able to box out, preventing opponents from offensive rebounds. Bosh is able to go against teams with All Star PF who always torch the Rockets every game.

Bosh has the versatility that will fill in most of the Rockets weaknesses. Bosh is not worth the max contract on the open market but to the Rockets, he is worth it because of how well he would fit and with the Rockets, he is able to fully maximize his skills set.

1 person likes this.
  17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Man, how awkward is it gonna be when Lin doesn't end up needing to be traded?

18. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

The sad part is nobody wants it. D12 only big time free agent that actually wants to play here. I don't understand that. We have the best sg and center in the league yet players would rather play in Cleveland, LA, Chi, and Ny. :(

19. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

I feel like it's past the point of no return with him. He gone.

20. Classic

Classic Member

He will post this on twitter and it'll be all good.

John 16:33
    "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

1 person likes this.