1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets "heavily engaged" with Chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 6, 2014.

?

Do you like the Rockets offering a full max deal to Chris Bosh?

1. YES

778 vote(s)
    71.0%
  2. NO

318 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Super Lame, not even a bit funny. Dude who did that failed. Even worse than the FB QB chats during the NFL season.

2. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Someone mentioned this a couple pages ago... I just don't think he's that type of person, not that I know him personally, but I just think he's more about himself and not really considering other teams/players.

I really do think he's made up his mind already, it's just about making sure he makes a spectacle of it... again. Maybe no "Decision" but something where he can talk about himself and why he's making this decision.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

i always read the rumors as Bosh comes here IF Lebron leaves. Never saw anything about picking Houston with no regard to Lebron's decision.

4. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Lebron is in Purple, Bosh is In Pink. Pretty much summing up how things are so far.
    [​IMG]

5. Karolik

Karolik Member

impossible because you need some time to trade Asik, Lin and move some other players for cap space.

6. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Maybe Bosh and the Rockets have talked, and maybe Bosh agreed to the offer. The only reason I think it hasn't gone public is because Lebron asked them to keep it on the down low until he can announce it to the public later this week... That's my hopeful thinking but who knows. I mean, it's hard for me to imagine entire organizations and superstar players being so freaking clueless like this.

7. htown7829

htown7829 Member

I wonder if all those people are still hanging out on Lebrons street

8. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Reason why bosh hasn't announced yet... Doesn't want to tip off the heat/media. Cavs basically already did it. You don't go from clearing cap space for Lebron with Ariza as a backup.

There's a lot of marketing money riding on this and lbj/bosh knows this.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I think a thread should be made about how we can match Parsons and just s&t for bosh later with Asik and Lin. But i'l leave it to someone else.

No hurry bro's, we can match Parsons, James can take another 2 weeks if he wants, and if in 2 weeks he decides he wants to go to cleaveland, we can S&T for Bosh.

10. htown7829

htown7829 Member

Maybe Carmelo will pick us after all lol yea right

11. htown7829

htown7829 Member

If this was the case you'd think Morey would have all the trades done with Lin and asik and have all the money cleared and ready to go so all we have to do is sign bosh and match parsons offer

12. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

But Chris I thought it was impossible to deal Lin and Asik bc no GM wanted to help Morey?

13. Mr Chuck Norris

Bosh should realize with him and parsons we are a better team than the heat with LeBron/melo.

14. treyk3

treyk3 Member

This is definitely starting to scream... C'mon Bosh come to Houston, we want a new friend at the slumber party!

15. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

No good in that. July 13 would be earliest we could move Asik anyways to NO if you really think about it. So the point being, expect a ton load of dominos to fall.

also GMs will deal with Morey. Especially those that study him

16. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I wonder what tipped off the Rockets to not pursue Carmelo. I mean, clearly he still hasn't made up his mind yet... So for them to just move on almost immediately after the meeting makes you wonder if they even wanted him after all.

17. htown7829

htown7829 Member

Sunday is gonna be one busy day then

18. htown7829

htown7829 Member

He must have just flat out told them what way he was leaning

19. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Since Lebron is still undecided, it looks like he is going to Cleveland. If he wants to stay in Miami, he would have said it earlier. The fact that he's still undecided is that it means he is thinking about going to Cleveland.

20. htown7829

htown7829 Member

He's Gonna decide at 4 am while everyone asleep