1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets headed for a dynasty?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dementium, Mar 25, 2013.

1. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

LOL,:grin: What have you had for dinner?

2. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

I see where you're coming from, OP. I see how young these guys are and how good they SOMETIMES play together and I just want to see them all stay together and grow. I don't want to have to bring in a superstar. I want them all to become superstars with their teamwork, hustle and work ethic. I like their personalities and hope they will win many playoff games and sustain that level for many years.

If that happens, they will be considered a dynasty.

However, that never seems to happen with any sports team these days--especially in the NBA. No patience.

3. destined2win

destined2win Member

If Lin become as good as TP then he gonna be best point guard in league, is this possible ?! off course . Do i bet money on it ?! NO WAY :D

I think Asik is good , but really realistically does he Duncan good ?! its miles to go for him In any case i like Lin and Asik hopefully they gonna simulate similar carriers as Parker and Duncan after few years.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Errr... Unlikely.

5. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

Dementium = Dementia??

lol jk But in all seriousness..I would say there's potential and hope but definitely a knee jerk reaction..Let's try to win at least one ring first before we start throwing the word dynasty around :rolleyes:

6. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Are the Pacers a dynasty?

Roy Hibbert - Tim Duncan
    Paul George - Manu Ginobili
    George Hill - Toney Parker lite

7. Dementium

Dementium Member

Now thats knee jerk