1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets headed for a dynasty?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dementium, Mar 25, 2013.

1. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Imagine our record after the team has played a full season together. Probably high 40s to low 50s in the win column.

2. PooleBoi7

PooleBoi7 Member

Dude, don't worry about these incoherent negative fools on this board. Stand up for what you believe in dude. You know everybody on this board is anal and critical about everything anyway so do you. I mean, we legitimately have a good team, and these people still criticize and talk crap about the team. I don't know how far I'd go to say that we will be a dynasty. Who knows...maybe, maybe not. But all I can say is that we are on the right track to doing something right. Nuff said....

3. drc3906

drc3906 Member

Dumb comment.

4. RocketRed84

RocketRed84 Member

Dynasty?? We're still not guaranteed to be in the playoffs! KNEE JERK REACTION TO THE MAX!

5. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Dynasty...too early to have that talk. Rockets have a young strong base that should lead to 6 straight playoff appearances provided they don't get injured.

6. dfoolz

dfoolz Member

Smoke something...you need it. Relax Jr.

QUOTE=Robjos;7771822]This has got to be the worse thread ever... something that has been posted over and over, could have gone in one of the other hundred threads about the same concept... i thought there was a restriction for new members to create new threads... my god!:eek:[/QUOTE]

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

somebody tell badlee that his brother hacked his clutchfans account

8. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

1 win against the Spurs in a regular season game? Hate to see what would happen if we beat the Heat...

9. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

"Not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."

10. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

[​IMG]

11. Robjos

Robjos Member

LOL too funnyyy!!:grin:

12. Robjos

Robjos Member

you are right, but thats all that it is, i dont consider the 94,95 championship teams to have been a Dynasty at that time, i consider a dinasty when you have won 4 or more titles in preferably one after the other.

Its just my opinion.

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

slow your roll bro. How about let's focus on getting out of the first round.:eek:

14. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Hell yeah!

15. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Why not? Harden is legit. Osik is a beast in the middle. We learned a ton after the Yao debacle on how to keep him healthy. I think Jeremy Lin will be a great defender and playmaker. He's like Battier. He'll never be overly talented, but his Harvard mind will greatly benefit him with experience and film study. Plus he's longer and taller than the average PG. Less than 3 TPG in this up tempo offense after his turnover nightmare in New York is very encouraging. Parson's is an absolute steal. We're 17-17 against teams .500 plus. GS is 15-22. And no one is 25 yet. Best of all, free agents have to be looking at Houston as a free agent destination. Who wouldn't want to play with Harden?

At least there is the possibility again. Mediocrity no more!

16. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

Im in utter shock that you compared Asik to Duncan

17. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Asik is 26, that's one person of our core that is over 25 (I excluded guys like delfino and Garcia)

18. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

Calm the **** down people. People can't have any fun around here or some janitor who cleaned the Phi Slamma Jamma toilet loses his chyt and has a stroke.

19. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Come on guys , we are here to support the rockets !
    We are suppose to be excited over them

20. Dementium

Dementium Member

Wheres the fun in that? Given the talent on the team if they only go on to achieve multiple playoff runs I would be dissappointed.

Heck I could have easily asked "Rockets headed for a playoff run?" But again wheres the fun in that?

And for you guys who keep saying that you can't believe I compared Asik to Duncan, tell me, how good is Duncan lite? I said it myself but even I don't know how good that is. If Asik gets another couple of extra points next year and averages 15-10 is he Duncan lite?

I get it, Prime Duncan was dominant. But did I say Asik = Duncan?

Btw, I would have thought I would have gotten more flack for the Lin = Parker comparison.

Heck, hyping up the players I like shouldn't be a crime.