1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Hate thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocket_phem, Dec 20, 2014.

1. rocket_phem

rocket_phem Member

Where is the hate coming from? From chuck to shaq, to espn, now the refs? After watching tonights game, i was really pissed off. I know we played awful in the 1st half but we came out strong in the 2nd. That offensive foul call on terry was just really really bad. :eek:

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The refs were bad down the stretch, no doubt, but don't put yourself in a 20 point hole at home in the first half to begin with.

The Rockets need to get back to the defense that was winning them games. They've slipped defensively lately.

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

bc people don't respect the way Harden plays and draws fouls. & Howard has a bad reputation after the Dwightmare in LA and people think he's soft.

4. rocket_phem

rocket_phem Member

Yes i know. But if that drive by terry wasnt called a charge, which really wasn't, we shoukd be up 3 by then and we would have the momentum. But i guess its just me

5. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

if you don't get the **** out of here with this bull****!.

6. rocket_phem

rocket_phem Member

Woahhhh! U mad bruh? Did i kill your cat?

7. Precision340

Precision340 Member

add hubie brown to this list :mad:

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

jesus christ who the hell cares

it's a cool maymay to hate the Rockets right now, it will blow over and go on to some other random team

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They're just bitter about all the attention Maury gets and the fact we're made some big time acquisitions. Plus I think Maury's thoroughness gets on people's nerves. I would probably get on my nerves too if his people were calling me every day trying to spin sucker deals at me all the time.

10. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Add to that no love from Kenny Smith. And he's a former Rockets player with championships!
    But really, who cares. Haters gonna hate. Roll on H-Town!