1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Green Week

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DUHK, Mar 25, 2013.

1. DUHK

DUHK Member

http://www.nba.com/rockets/sites/rockets/files/elements/recycle-tour.pdf

Hi guys,

I know the Rockets do this annual thing where they accept recycled items for tickets to one of the games. I went to the rockets website and saw the ad that describes how they were accepting electronics at the toyota center. Before I was able to get more information, I clicked elsewhere and now the page doesn't pop up whenever I go to www.rockets.com

I have clothes to donate, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow for their donation tour. I wonder if they would accept clothes and shoes some other day.

If anyone else knows anymore information or can find the page again, let me know!

THANKS!

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Member

I'm guessing it will be another day, but they did a E-Recycling of electronics before All Star weekend the the week before for Jam Session tickets so not sure if they'll do another one.

3. DUHK

DUHK Member

Oh, that sucks. haha Thanks though!

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Member

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

in light of the captain planet thread...:)

[​IMG]

6. Scionxa

Scionxa Member

Do they provide free parking for tomorrow's event at Toyota Center?

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Member

its curbside service, you don't even need to get out of your car, just open the door/trunk and they get whatever your donating

8. mario_v

mario_v Member

I got some old books from college. Anything ranging from economics, art, english literature and criminology. Would they accept those?

9. King of 40 Acres

from what i remember too some of the players / coaches will be out there helping to unload stuff. I think Yao was out there a few years ago. Might drop some books/clothes/shoes tomorrow to clean out the house. Also get two vouchers for tickets to the game on Monday night against Orlando.