1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets FlashSeats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The Drake, Dec 5, 2008.

Tags:
  1. The Drake

The Drake Member

Does anyone here have experience buying Rockets tickets through Flashseats?

I'm always wary of putting my credit card info online, and I was wondering if this was a secure spot make such transactions.

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Yes, it's unsafe. The Rockets will get your credit card and sell it to everyone who wants it and your credit card info. will be on the internets forever and ever and you will pile up massive debt that you and your family will NEVER pay off!!!!

C'mon, of course it's safe. I buy stuff online all the time. Get with the times! All the cool kids are doing it. Even Rice students! :p

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

yeah, i've ripped people.... sold tickets via flashseats before.

4. The Drake

The Drake Member

that's what i was afraid of ;)

yeah, i know, i know, I guess I'm just paranoid about losing whatever change is left in my back account :p

5. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

as a season ticket holder, we use flash seats without a problem.

Havent had to buy or sell via flash seats yet though. We just use them to transfer the tickets into peoples names.

It is nice to transfer tickets electronically and not worry about problems getting into the arena.

good luck!

6. The Drake

The Drake Member

alright, I just bought the tix!

If my account says $0.00 next time I go to the ATM, ryan owes me $5.84 :p