1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets First and Second Championship Celebrations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cwebbster, Mar 29, 2018.

1. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I have been looking for these for years, and some saint posted them in their entirety on YouTube. I watched the 2nd title celebration and damn near recited the whole thing word for word. Can't tell you how many times I watched it when I was younger. For the old timers and the youngins, enjoy!

93-94

94-95

I want to buy this saint a beer for bringing back these feels. The current squad is going to get another one of these.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

All I remember with the second one was goofy ass Clyde saying "how sweet it is!" everytime a camera was in front of his face.

Probably auditioning for les at the time.

seeingredtx likes this.
  3. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I drove in from Austin to attend the second parade. Radio station played a gardening show until the noon parade start time.

seeingredtx likes this.
  4. GimmeDaRock

GimmeDaRock Contributing Member

Went to both parades. How sweet it was!

saleem likes this.
  5. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Rudy T was sloshed.