1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Fans In Dallas/Fort Worth

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bigben69, Oct 20, 2004.

1. bigben69

bigben69 Member

ROCKETS FANS IN DALLAS/FT WORTH

I recently transfered the University of North Texas and I cant get league pass. I was wondering if anyone knew a sports bar or any place the might show rockets games. It would be a huge help because I am used to watching every single game.

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Maybe you should stop crying about it. :D

3. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

There's a way to do it, ask DaDakota ;)

4. Breedlove

Breedlove Member

I've been in Dallas for 6 or 7 years and its tough to find a place to watch the Rockets. Your best bet is just the biggest sports bar you can find and ask them to find the Rockets game and put it on a TV in the corner.

5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Hey, there's champs in addision and there's one at 114@ macarthur in las colinas -- that's the one that I go to.

There's also Frankies (off McKinney in uptown).

Also Fox and Hound all over the place.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Those will probably be your best bet

7. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

bigben69,

Your best bet is CHAMPS...

8. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

You can't get league pass in Denton??:confused:

9. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

No suprise you can't get the Rox games in Dallas area. Look how difficult it is to get beer there.

10. Yaomania345

Yaomania345 Member

Big Ben Rothelisburger! I go to a bar to watch the Steelers. Its cheaper to order the pass but since you cant good luck finding one.

11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Wizard's maybe? But I have no idea what would be available in Denton - you may end up driving into Lewisville or the Colony. In fact there is a bigtime sports bar in the Colony that may show the games. Here's link that may prove useful: http://www.partypatrols.com/dallassports.htm

I used to get game audio over the Internet from a station in College Station but that went away. The Houston radio stations are light years behind the ones in Dallas in streaming their broadcasts over the Net.

There is a Sport Bar up here in Garland where I live that shows the games as well but I've got Directv and the NBA League Pass just so I can curse at them in the comfort of my own den.

12. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Thanks for the help. I will try those places. I cant get league pass because my apartment complex signed a contract with the stupidest cable company there is and my apartment is facing the wrong way so I cant get satellite.

13. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

What a bind....I don't think I can get a satellite the way my apartment is facing in Dallas, but I can get Comcast digital and League Pass. I'll be moving to Denton soon though, for school, and I'll have to make sure I don't move into that complex.