1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Fan Experience: Rockets @ Wizards - November 21, 2008 (Photos and Video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Omer, Nov 22, 2008.

1. AggieRocketFan96

Yet another reason I love ClutchFans! Omer, this is a great post, reading a fan's perspective of the game, meeting the players, seeing fan pictures/videos is damn cool. I look at all the fansites out there (lakersground, jazzfans, spurstalk, etc) and none compare to the content, passion, and fan loyalty of this place. Hope you continue to post this type of stuff.

The short time I lived in Houston, I remember taking the Metro bus to the Summit in the late 80s to watch the Rockets back in the days of Hakeem, Purvis Short, Sleepy Floyd, Otis Thorpe, Buck Johnson, etc, wished I had taken pics back then.

The most exciting game I went to was a road game, though, in San Antonio, December 2006. The Red Rowdies were a few rows over from me, they were loud, and the were dominating the spurs crowd, and the Rockets destroyed the Spurs. After the game, I joined with the Rowdies as we circled around in the arena and chanted Houston Rockets. Awesome.

2. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

nice post buddy! Great vids too.

I wish I could get down there watching the game on the courtside and shouting out Tracy,Yao,Ron,etc. it's really disappointing for me that I've only got a pack of Rockets Tees.

Go Rockets.Hope there will be more threads like this one,attaching the vids shot via phone and we could at least,for us who's watching the game thru the box,experience the atmosphere right inside the arena.

3. changwiz

changwiz Member

I also went to watch this game in Verizon Center. What suprised me is that there're so many Chinese ppl in the high level seats. Once yao got the ball they yell so loudly that I am not sure whose home court is.
    While I seats surrounded by Wizards fans, they look furious.

4. Omer

Omer Member

Oh nice, yeah there were a lot of Rockets fan in attendance. More than the past two years definitely. I guess more and more people are hyped about us contending for it all this year.