1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets' bench

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wiredog, Dec 17, 2005.

Tags:
  1. wiredog

wiredog Member

Did anyone else notice that the bench was on their feet almost the entire game? It was so awesome to see that. The nice run obviously shows T-Mac's presence, but I really see the bond and the chemistry between these guys coming together. At each time out whether they were up or down, enthusiastic high 5's and you can just feel the love.

2. daRox

daRox Member

Winning cures everything, even an almost intolerable BBS ;)

3. poseyistheman

poseyistheman Member

It was like that last season to. THis team truely likes one another in a genuine way. WE need to get Anderson,Alston and Barry back and healthy then we can make a huge run in the west. Speaking of those 3 guys does anyone know how far off they are from returning to the rotation? I mean I like Norris in short stints but I don't want him getting consistant mins all year long. HA HA Give me a update on those injuries if you have heard anything. Go Rockets!!!

4. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

Anderson out two weeks
    Rockets guard/forward Derek Anderson is expected to miss two weeks with a strained right calf muscle suffered Sunday. Anderson had an MRI in Houston on Friday. He is the fourth Rockets guard, joining Rafer Alston, Jon Barry and Bob Sura out with injuries.

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Moochie and Deke appear to be the biggest cheerleaders. They tend to jump up to celebrate more than the others.

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

say what you may about moochie being useless on the court he played hard last night and i like him. seriously his worth to the team is off the court he is a total chemistry guy, the first cheerleader who understands how lucky he is to be in the nba and be on a team like the rockets (albeit a sub 500 team for now)

7. Rockets111

Rockets111 Contributing Member

Ever since Van Gundy's become head coach, the bench has always done that, standing up, cheering, applauding...kinda like a college or HS team...its refreshing to watch, and whats more, is that it seems genuine...