1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Rockets bench laughs at Roberson FT's

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is game 4 of the playoffs and you're talking about PRACTICE???

Plowman likes this.
  2. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Its disrespectful and anyone trying to justify by saying its trash talking is being naive.
    Did them laughing make him miss more free thows? hell no,Hes a career 42 percent shooter
    Did he even notice them laughing? Probably not

Inexperience and lack of respect...it was funnny though, just laugh inside show more class

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

And he's a career 85% FT shooter. He lead the league in FT% in one season. The original great free throw big man.

topfive likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Roberson is young enough to improve this shame......

5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets up 3-1 and the bench laughing which was literally only 3 players (Montrezl, Bobby, abd Dekker) is the only thing being talked about when it comes to Houston. It's not that big of a deal. ESPN trying to make this material for the bulletin.

adw and Pen15clubber like this.
  7. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You really can't blame the players for such idiotic actions.

This whole organization and lots of the fans are showing the exact same class like a B rated Hollywood movie production.

It is what it is.

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That's why I identify with it. It reminds me of times I've been really invested in something, trying my best but having a lot of things out of my control. You hang on every development, and when things go your way you celebrate. I see the laughter as celebration because they really want to win. They can't go out on the court and win it, but they're vested in the game and reacting emotionally to every play. I don't think it's even unclassy. It strikes me as very human.

Since it got mentioned a few times. People laughed at Hayes' weird-ass hitch in his shot, not his misses. It's like laughing at a guy shooting underhand.

BigMaloe likes this.
  9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Its one thing that you are trying everything, even being like an ******* on the court to be hated, like Bev.

I am all for it, because you are doing it to win.

But once the game is over, or you are doing this kind of craps off the court, at the sideline, you are just hurting the whole organization.

Morey spent too much time to defend his superstar for an individual award, instead he should focus on more important things, maybe that will actually help this team more.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

unlike.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

unlike x 2.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  12. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Lebron James likes to sit on the bench and laugh at things that happen in the game.

Classless?

BigMaloe, Pen15clubber and DreamShook like this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

i guess we all missed the memo that the game was over or even being close to be for that matter

BigMaloe likes this.
  14. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

wtf is this classless crap? you guys still on this bullsht? no **** talking then? just political correctness?

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

YEP!

Him AND his teammates were doing the bottle challenge on the bench in New York. Lebron and his teammates do worse, a lot worse.

BigMaloe likes this.
  16. edwardc

edwardc Member

That's a fact but espn won't report on that.

BigMaloe likes this.
  17. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Thank you for validating my point in such a timely fashion.

18. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Do you understand why most people hate the Clippers?

When you are constantly b****ing just about anything and everything, you got what you deserved.

Respect is not given, you have to earn it.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

what are you even talking about? who cares about the clippers. I didn't know the Rockets commanded league wide respect already. Last I checked people still think this team is a gimmick and not a serious playoff team.

20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Exactly, so people may want to stop complaining about media bias or conspiracy that kind of craps.

Because obviously :

A. the Rox haven't done jack in the playoff for such a long time since the last 2 rings other than reaching the west final just 2 years ago.

and B. Most of the other things being done so far off the court didn't help either.