1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets - B2B Schedule & Results

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kruze10, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

[​IMG]

Teams highlighted in green are playoff teams. I didn't highlight eastern conference playoff teams for obvious reasons, except for the Heat and Pacers of course. Looks like the schedule eases up a bit after the Heat, no more OKC or GSW on the second game of a B2B.

2. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I can almost guarantee that game against Toronto will be a loss. Rockets can't win there to save their lives.

3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets have done pretty well this season. It's a shame we have to in the first place. As usual, we have too many.

4. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

No doubt, especially compared to last year where they couldn't beat anyone in the 2nd game.

5. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

If you want national TV games then you have to expect a large number of b2b's against good teams

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I hope they continue to get better they are gonna need it on this next stretch.

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

It shouldn't be surprising that, when we play good teams on back-to-backs, our record is worse. Pretty much every team's record on back-to-backs is likely worse, and every team's record against playoff teams is likely worse.

8. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Against good teams I don't know but I do know the Thunder and the Warriors have the fewest b2b's.

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Well, you could not ask for a better group of pansies to play on the back end of a B2B than the opponents from here on out.

10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Is there a stat showing games a team plays when their opponent is on a B2B? LAC seems to be fortunate.

11. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I can see them losing those games following the heat. Harden tends to go all out for those, might not have enough left in the tank.