1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are on Uverse for the start of the season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MarioKissoDeath, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

I am getting nervous about the start of the season and being able to watch the Rockets. In past years, I switched from Uverse to Comcast right before the season. Has anyone heard any news about the new deal and when games will be on Uverse? Comcast is terrible and I'd prefer not to switch back. I had tons of problems with my wifi going out almost every hour, but I can't miss even one game.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Follow this thread: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=254779&page=41

The earliest we'll know for sure is October 6th.

3. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

just get the cable tv package w/o internet.