1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are getting clowned on "The Jump"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

If only Stone had digital players that don't have any emotions and diva tendencies.... Yeah, I'm sure The Rockets would look a whole different today. Show us the moves you made on NBA2k21.....

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Let's be honest. I.D.I.O.T. and I aim to deliver. As soon as I begin I will make a post and begin taking screen shots and posting updates on how my Rockets rebuild goes. It cannot be worse content than anything else going on here today.

Salvy and Jontro like this.
  3. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

They're no draft Gods. Just great scouts and wise GMs.

And sometimes even they can miss every now and then.

4. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Nuggets rip off the magic as well.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. lionaire

lionaire Member

This is impressive. How did they manage to get the five of the worst personalities of nba media in one segment?

[​IMG]

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I watched a little bit of the video, and this idiot Rachel Nichols says “Levert had cancer, came back, and is lighting it up Indy” to try and clown the Rockets

I’m sorry, excuse me?

Levert so far in Indiana...

17, 4, and 4 on 41/35/84 shooting splits...51% TS, and a 105 offensive rating

That’s lighting it up? Please gtfoh

Richie_Rich, Mr Woods, Deuce and 5 others like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

before his 28 points and clutch shot the other game, Levert was 6-16, 4-11, 5-18, and 7-17 in the previous 4 games

“lighting it up”

:rolleyes:

these people are so ignorant and such casuals

yeah, the Rockets are in a bad state at the moment, but at least be accurate with your bullsh*t

9. hakeemthagreat

No we didn't. You could either take a gamble on Ben Simmons, who's NOT worth it. Or take your gamble on draft picks, in which I like better. Stone is putting his chips in on the draft and cap space

10. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

I think they don't understand that either was going to stay.,only thing I can say is I don't have a clue of what we are doing?

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

im ok with this

juanm34 likes this.
  12. bj3175

bj3175 Member

This was a lost today. Stone overall has done well but I think Tillmans ego is getting a back behind the shed beat down as to how his mismanagement has doomed the team and their reputation around the league. The good news is we still have the draft

13. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Stone should be fired for this trade.

This is embarrassing.

Aruba77 likes this.
  14. SRR21

SRR21 Member

The cherry on top of this year's sh## sandwich is going to be seeing OKC take our pick.

slothy420 likes this.
  15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well they deserve to get clowned on for trading Dipo for Kelly Olynk and helping the Heat make their own pick worse.

I dont get why people keep bringing up Levert like he is good lmao. Dude is shooting 40% FG same as Dipo. I dont want Dipo long term Levert is the same.

Trading levert for dipo is meh, they are both the same to me. However trading Dipo for Olynk and Bradley just dumb on top of dumb why not give him to NYC for a second rounder or something. Didnt even get a pick just a ******* swap. Couldnt even get Nunn? Really? Bruh Nunn aint even gonna see burn with Dipo there wtf.

#115 roslolian, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Mr Woods and don grahamleone like this.
  16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Well deserved.

Tilman is a clown of an owner and deserves to be clowned.

Time for him to shut up and listen.

ksny15, slothy420 and HP3 like this.
  17. OpportunityCost

Looks like a police line-up.

Police officer: Ma'am, can you identify which of the gentlemen tried you rob you?

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

That's Robert Horry which makes your statement invalid and irrelevant by default.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Wow, I haven't seen Horry in a bit. It's a 4 horse race for THICCEST member of this lineup.

20. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

We did not get a single young player or a single top guaranteed draft pick in return. When was the last time a player of Harden's caliber with that many years left resulted in this type of return? Why does the player of value need to come back immediately? You keep the best assets for the next trade until you get what you want. You had the Harden trade, the trade deadline, then draft night, to incrementally make an upgrade each time and turn Harden into something besides Kelly Olynick, AB, and a 52% shot at your own pick materializing.

To me we got fleeced, maybe I am under valuing the draft prospects, and maybe Stone is an incredible judge of talent and makes all of the right moves. Last time I was this upset was when we hired MDA and I ended up being very wrong about that, so hopefully that is the case here as well.

Aruba77 likes this.