1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets are FIRST in the entire league

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

just a shout out too Portland at that

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

3. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

If she don't like that she may want to turn away from what's coming.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. Fantasma Negro

Act like you've ****ing been there before. This **** is immature as ****. Why are you even repping the blazers after
    [​IMG]

The last time we played the Warriors in the playoffs the gentleman swept us. This is the regular season, and it has not yet concluded. That tweet woulda been funny if it were sent on the last night of the regular season, in February its ****ing lame

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Show me a loss.

6. HTM

HTM Member

Probably @Jazz the second night of a b2b... at Utah is always tough... second night of a b2b against a rested Jazz... yea probably an L

7. rimrocker

[​IMG]

8. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

calm down, people, let's beat GS in playoffs first before anything, that's the only thing that worth celebrating

9. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

There are some similarities to that year. The Rockets that season were coming off the 7-game heartbreaker to the Sonics and both teams went into 1993-94 on a roll. Seattle won their first 10 games and the Rockets won their first 15. The Sonics never let up though. They started 26-3 and finished 63-19. So much like the Warriors are that giant obstacle for this version of the Rockets, the Sonics were the same for that group.

To be honest, even though I personally felt very positive about the Rockets during the regular season in 1993-94, I never really believed they'd beat Seattle in the playoffs. When the Nuggets pulled off that upset, that was when I really started to think it was their year. Which was what made the 0-2 Choke City collapse against Phoenix all the more infuriating. Thankfully it all worked out in the end.

I think I have the same feeling now. I'm amazed by this team and I do think they're good enough to win the title. But there's that lingering doubt that in the end, the Warriors may simply be too difficult for them to overcome. But here's hoping I'm wrong.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I noticed that too...all first placey and everything

heypartner likes this.
  11. HTM

HTM Member

Mhm true

12. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

1st in regular season only mean so much, or so little in playoff.... hope we can carry this momentum.

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This is awesome, right!

14. RESINator

RESINator Member

Trap record. Do not let up come playoffs.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I come to Clutchfans to be reminded by Rockets fans to never be excited. Great.

jsingles, D-rock and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nah we much beter than them, we only lose any game till the end of rs if cp3 harden or capela dont play or if adam silver sends the memo to the refs

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

18. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Let's bring back the ABL (was that what it was called in the 70's?). I feel like I'd enjoy watching another league with no zone defense and hand checking on the perimeter allowed that emphasizes the big man and inside-out post play. Am I alone? Just for variety's sake...

Football is heading that way with the spread working its way into the NFL from HS/NCAA. No more I formation, wishbone, smash mouth football.

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

ABA

20. rimrocker

Football is headed that way because the sport as we know it scrambles player's brains. In 20 years (should be now), it'll just be 7 on 7, which is a shame because then, where are all the athletic big guys going to go? Discus, shot, wrestling and what else? What about the 230-260 lb guys? Rugby? Jeesh. We already have way too many sports for skinny people. Maybe I'll start a pro +250 lb 7 on 7 league.