1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Rockets and Mavs Game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zeeshan, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Zeeshan

Zeeshan Contributing Member

Got back from the Rockets and Mavs game, and I gotta tell ya, if you think they look bad on tv, try watching them live, they look miserable! Horrible night..spent good money on the seats too....and I dont know if the fans at home noticed this or not, but Lonny Baxter checked into the game with his jersey on backwards, he had no idea that it was on backwards! The only thing that kept me in my seat were the power dancers :) There was a part during the third quarter when Dallas made consecutive back to back shots and Gundy had to call a time out, at that point the Toyota Center began to boo the Rockets. Also extremeley surprised to see lots of Dallas fans out there tonight, I hope the Houstonians in Dallas have the same representation in Dallas. It was really disappointing to see how dull and boring Houston fans are when it comes to the Rockets, I know we dont have a great season this year, BUT it wasnt any better last year either. Fans are a very important part in making the Rockets experience at TC a great one. Anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts....

2. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

ah there's was noone to watch

Tmac/Yao/DAnderson/Sura/JBarry/Swift :rolleyes:

take any starting 5 from ANY team and that team would be boring to watch

3. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

I wish people wouldn't boo this team. We are missing the bulk of our talent. Still they have played as hard as they can, and managed to stay competitive (exception being tonight). Boo when they are slacking or underperforming. Don't boo our rookies and old guys who would normally be inconsequential. LOL. Im starting to feel like a Cub's fan might feel, I think. And thank God it won't have to last much longer! I know it never does any good to complain about human nature. But we do it anyways..so what?:) Thanks for your recap.

4. Toast

Toast Member

I'm sorry, but if you're down by about 30. And you can only muster up 50 points after 3 quarters (which means you're basically a quarter off the pace of a real game), you deserve the boo birds. The mavs could have left the court while Houston played a 5th quarter all by ourselves. And we still would have lost that game.

What an embarrassment.

5. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

quit whining before u get Roundhoused

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

we all know rox are that bad.. they lost to the hawks..

i hate to say this but mavs are just that good.. they're clicking offensively and their defense has improved..

7. Jrazz

Jrazz Member

The Rockets quit last night. Pay good money for seats expecting a hard played game, get roll over. The fans need to boo load and long. They aslo need to chant Refund, Refund.