1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets 15-1 run to start the fourth against the Clippers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 25, 2015.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate that.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Clyde with the "heh heh" after Bullard calls out the nice pass by Pablo.

You know Clyde is thinking, "yeah nice for a Police academy league player".

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The Debbie Downer in me is saying.....

Thanks Austin Rivers.

You suck even more than I could have ever imagined.

I hope the Clippers sign you to a 5 year deal with no-trade clause. Unlikely, but you never know when your dad is the GM.....

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Oh Jesus Christ...

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

No , Lowry is the best of that bunch IMO ....

But Prigioni might be the best fit for what this team needs in a true floor general who gets the team into the offense and generates open shots for them.

Lowry nor Bledsoe do that .... They are more combo type guards than true point guards which really is a dying breed in the NBA.

6. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I actually think Dwight would be better off coming off the bench come playoff time..this way he doesn't disrupt the flow and can be more of a major asset playing against scrubs checking in with Jsmoove

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bwhahaha you two or sipping on some strong stuff early in the AM.

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

McHale couldn't give Shved playing time quick enough. Even hyped him up in interviews. He's desperate for ballhandling out there. Prig will play.

9. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

"Ain't too many punks down here in Houston, TX" - Slim Thug

[​IMG]

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

Start Brewer, have KJ ignite second unit.

11. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

That was the best the offense looked all season with Harden on the bench. I especially loved the reverse 5 hole pass from Priggs to Brewer. It was nice having someone run the 2nd unit that knows what to do with the ball.

12. Panda23

Panda23 Member

more like just doesnt wanna shoot

/s

13. a711

a711 Member

Partly true. and the coaches will force that bad habit out of him - he is a 40% 3 point shooters, if he has an open shot, he needs to take it.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If McHale wasn't such a terrible coach the Rockets would begin every quarter on a 15-1 run!!!!

But for real, this was great. Very proud of our team.

15. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I actually sort of feel bad for KJ. It must be bittersweet for him. In Philly he was actually playing. Yeah, he was losing, but he was playing mostly for himself so he could get a nice contract. Now he's on a winning team poised to make the playoffs and he's not getting important minutes. It's gonna hinder his new contract. He's a young, athletic wing who shows some promise, but he won't have the meaningful minutes to showcase why a team should take a risk on him.

Awesome start to the quarter though. I wish we had more 15-1 runs.

16. Kash

Kash Member

I think Prigs proved he deserves time even with Bev coming back. The attributes that he has, Bev just cannot provide. If he doesn't get time, and trots out a struggling Bev, it says a lot about McHale as a coach--if anything.

17. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Did you watch the game? The same opportunities we give Howard we gave DMo. The first 3-5 plays were run into DMo just like we usually do for Howard and DMo didnt do that well until after he warmed up. Our offense will remain the same with or without Dwight as long as we have another talented low post threat, that way when Dwight comes back the team is still in rhythm.

As someone else posted, I too believe we should bring Dwight off the bench when he comes back and see how it goes, he can ease into playing shape and we dont mess with whats working. Dwight against any 2nd team center should be a huge advantage for the Rockets.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

More of he want to fit on this team, make his teammate happy& confident in him etc, he was ignored on many positions when he was wide open

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I hear ya but you know Dwight is not coming off the bench when he comes back.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I didn't even realize that pass was between the legs until today apparently.