1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket TV Stations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wattsupdogg, Aug 14, 2000.

Tags:
  1. wattsupdogg

wattsupdogg Member

Are the Rockets out of town games gonna be on channel 55(The Tube) ? I live out of town and usually get the NBA League Pass but I'm working on something else. Can someone tell me if this is the station?
    Thanks

------------------
    Rockets For Better, For Worse......'til death do us part!

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure I remember reading the report a couple of months ago that the road games this year will be on Ch. 55. (the Tube) That should be it.

------------------
    Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net

Sign Mo Taylor. Bench Kenny Thomas.

Vote in the 64 player 1 on 1 NBA Tournament! (Championship)
    http://bbs.clutchplays.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000991.html

3. wattsupdogg

wattsupdogg Member

Thanks Cat ! I was thinking WB 56.

------------------
    Rockets For Better, For Worse......'til death do us part!

4. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

That's just great since I can't pickup 55 on an antenna. I guess that's the price you pay for having satellite instead of crappy Time Warner. Hopefully 55 won't get it. I was hoping for ch 51 because I can at least pick that station up. Are you sure it's final?

------------------

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

It's definite, I think til 2003, check out the story at the Rockets website, www.rockets.com.

------------------

6. Timing

Timing Member

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pick up Rockets road games? Unfortunately I have Dish Network and they of course don't offer NBA League Pass and half the friggin city including myself cannot tune in channel 55. Anyone have a power antenna that they've tried and been successful with? Any suggestions are appreciated.

------------------
    "Somebody DO something out there." -Bill Walton

7. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

51 is all screwed up when the Astros come on.
    55 covers the Comets,Rockets and Cougars.

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Is it possible for you to subscribe to the Dish Network Regional Sports Package? That way you can catch all Rockets home games on Fox SW - as long as it is the Houston feed and watch some Rockets road games from other teams regional networks (for example Fox Ohio - Rockets @ Cavs).

------------------
    "Hello! We're New Order. This is reading. You're the audience. Let's rock the ****ing house"

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I'm kinda glad they switched. I was in heaven last year catching ALL the games at school and that majorly screwed my study habits. Now all I need is the will to not bring a TV.