1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Rocket Fans Hangouts?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketRaccoon, Apr 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Hey guys, and gals,

I'm riding in Saturday (bought some Yao gear from pugsly :cool:) and was wondering where you guys hangout, drinks some beers, to watch our boys.

Just throwing it out there but if you've a spare ticket I could buy, now that would be cool too.

Thanks for your help.

2. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Some of my favorites:

Dave & Buster's on Richmond
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    360 Sports Bar

Not many, but those are the ones I frequent the most, in that order.

If you're only looking to buy 1 ticket and go alone, send me an email. I'm sure my rep will sell you one, and he should give you the discounted price I pay without all of the extra charges.

Pugs

3. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Thanks, Pugs. Since the wife is staying home I'm trying to find some other riders who'll want to make the run. If it looks like I'm going solo (will know later this afternoon) I'll give you a call about the ticket. Thanks a bunch.

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Me and the wife are driving down for the game tomorrow, all things considered, finding a cheap ticket shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

5. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

If you need more than 1 ticket you can still contact me, I just figured you were coming by yourself. My rep probably leaves today at 5, so as long as it's before then it shouldn't be a problem. If it comes down to it, you can buy tickets on Flash Seats, a lot of times for less than face value, but they'll charge you all of those extra fees.

Pugs