1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

Crenshaw 2024!!!

mick fry likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

HO HO HO
    Look at the lack of self-awareness on this one! @B-Bob promoted the Russian collusion fantasy for two solid years, despite not a shred of evidence to support his claim. Literally none of it was true. Now this person, B-Bob, who did not have the intellect to discern truth from unfounded political lies, has the chutzpah to piously mock Trump's intelligence! Sorry, remind who is the President who overcame a full-out assault of false accusations from the FBI, CIA, and media to exonerate himself, all the while performing the job as President? And who was the gullible, emotional partisan thinker who got taken for a ride by political propaganda? Remind me who deserves to be on the receiving end of condescending lectures? The man proven to be correct (Trump), or the gullible liberal who was played for a fool (B-Bob)?

You liberals have squandered your right to lecture ANYONE on any topic of morality or integrity. You lied for two straight years and mocked anyone who disagreed with you as being unintelligent. Turns out, we were the smart ones, and you were the dunces!

EXPOSED

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

A. Schiff never said that. He said circumstantial evidence yes. But never as Dan C. Is stating here and he didn’t even have the decency to provide a direct quote. That’s unfair to a fellow congressman. Say all you want about Schiff but he’s pretty careful with his words. He did not say that. Please provide evidence if I am wrong.

B. Republicans voted to block the full Mueller report from being made public (graham in particular). So that is not true at all.

C. Trump hired Barr. We don’t know if Barr took liberties or not, but what we do know is that Barr certainly made himself the story today. Especially on obstruction. So while yes, it’s great Trump himself had an arms link from the writing of the DOJ/Barr report, he did hire Barr for some reason and Barr created a ton of controversy in the way he laid out this report today. I’m not saying Barr covered anything up, but Crenshaw’s point is TBD.

There’s nothing wrong with a little scrutiny on Barr’s report FYI. You guys know damn well if Loretta Lynch filled out a report exonerating Hillary and her emails, you’d still want Congress to test the veracity of her claims. Please correct me if you wouid take Lynch at her word please.

D. The misinformation about the Mueller report... he’s actually right here. Biggest mistake made was the media and the Dems not taking the indictments and the court sentencing documents as “the report”. The build up they created for a final report took away from what should have been learned throughout the way through the process through factual court documents.

There’s a lot we should have learned but we didn’t because of the hype of “the report”. Crenshaw is right that there was a lot of misinformation about the report.

#7223 dobro1229, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  4. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Walk Down Memory Lane - October 2018]
    No further charges are coming from the Special Counsel's office. Furthermore, not a single American was charged or indicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election. Shame on you for spreading the lies above! Except for stating that Mueller isn't biased, which now returns to bite you in the buttocks! Your integrity and credibility are shot.

NO CRED

Roc Paint, cml750 and mick fry like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The ones Flynn, Trump, Trump Jr., Kushner, Page, and all the others lied about and then had to amend their statements often multiple times.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Roc Paint, cml750 and El_Conquistador like this.
  7. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Walk Down Memory Lane June 2018]
    Look at Jeff B! He said that Trump is actively functioning as a Russian asset and Putin's victory keeps paying dividends! How wrong he was! He says that we must put nation before tribe! Indeed we should! He was that FoxNews was the propaganda machine. Nevermind that the MOST CREDIBLE news organizations as it relates to Russian collusion have been Fox News, Breitbart, and OANN. Let that sink in. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, WashPo, HuffNPuff, Vox, Politico -- all spent two years lying their faces off. And they knew it the whole time. And they played their viewers for fools/useful idiots the whole time.

I look forward to your apology.

GREAT DAY

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

9. jcf

jcf Member

I have always assumed that this was some form of parody. Usually enjoy your posts. Attacking B-Bob personally though, particularly on intellect, is rather asinine. (This may be part of the parody; if so, sorry but still think it is inappropriate.) Enjoy the moment, but going after one of our better posters, is ridiculous.

JayGoogle likes this.
  10. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

What does it mean to say that someone distinguishes themselves by their intellect when they are routinely wrong?

#7233 MojoMan, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  11. jcf

jcf Member

I don't even know how to begin to respond to this. My guess is that B-Bob doesn't need or want me to speak for him. I will say that there is a lot more gloating than sour grapes on this thread since the Barr letter hit.

We should all be glad that this was the result. Personal insults are out of place.

Os Trigonum and JayGoogle like this.
  12. mick fry

mick fry Member

Steve laying it down.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I believe they said creator... which can be taken a number of ways.

14. TheresTheDagger

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What meeting did Trump Sr have with Russians outside of his business dealings?

cml750 likes this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did you miss Helsinki? Were you particularly proud of that presidential performance?

Then there are Trumps own personal attempts to defy Congress and remove sanctions on Russia.

He’s worked in the interest of Putin quite a few times actually. It’s just so blatant and in your face, you overlook it.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dan Rather still hopeful.