1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is already plenty to show he is tied to the Russian mob and owes them lots of money. He is compromised. But being compromised isn't a crime for the President of the US. So why would there be an indictment? You don't have to break a law to betray your country for money.

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    So go ahead and list these ways that Russian interfered in the election so we can laugh at how trivial and non-impactful they were. Let's see, the $200 they spent in Pennsylvania, the troll farms that set up that 10-person rally in Alabama, any other hugely consequential events that you can think of that cost Hillary the election? Never mind the fact that the US (especially under Obama) openly interferes in many foreign elections every year...

Face it, Sizzle Chest, you propagated lies and innuendo with no basis in fact for two solid years. You were blinded by your passionate hatred of Trump, which rendered you, and millions of other emotional-oriented liberals from being able to discern fact from fanciful fiction. Played like a fool, in other words!

GOOD DAY

cml750 and MiddleMan like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Reading through the initial pages of this thread is comic gold. The optimism and faith in the investigation and to compare it to the last 24 hours. Here are some gems that gave me a chuckle.

Deckard: "Former FBI Director Mueller is nobody's tool. He served as director for 12 years. I think Congress had to allow the extra 2 years that went beyond the 10 years a director is allowed. The man is highly regarded both inside and outside the Bureau."

Agreed Deckard. If anyone can find the truth, we have the right man.

No Worries: "If innocent, Trump will benefit from a quality nonpartisan investigation. This could be good news for the Republicans and Trump."

Well... damn you called it didn't you?

Sweet Lou 4 2: "A necessary move to restore some trust."

Couldn't have said it better. This really put it to rest.

Rashmon: "As a former FBI Director, Mueller is likely not happy with his agency and our country being damaged by the buffoon-in-chief. He will get to the truth. We will probably refer to this in history as Rosentein's Revenge."

Eh....

DaDakota: "This will lead down a myriad of rabbit holes, Trump will resign before it finalizes. DD"

This was the part where I started laughing out loud.

[​IMG]

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Two minutes search using Google found these...
    https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
    https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/russia_report_findings_and_recommendations.pdf

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov...ndings-2017-intelligence-community-assessment
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...4fe5-97e3-ed1e200c008d&utm_term=.fcdb488d7246

There are more, including analyses of each if so interested. Or... you can believe trump...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Member

Now that Mueller is finished, it is time for Barr to take out the trash in the DOJ and FBI. All the people who were fired or have already quit should also be investigated for their roles in all of this.
    Good job! I am sure there are many more gems throughout this 340+ page thread that people would like to take back.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I believe the investigation results which yielded no additional indictments.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Maybe now the liberals will see the error in their ways and realize the media simply feeds them information they want to hear, despite it not being true.

Trayvon Martin, 2016 election polls, now the nothingburger Russian collusion.

When will they learn?

cml750 likes this.
  8. HTM

HTM Member

I want to here someone on here’s brief summary. As far as I understand it it was the release of DNC emails and facebook stuff right?

9. HTM

HTM Member

Was seeking Clutchfan posters readers digest version of events. That’s why I asked.

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

for what it's worth

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What a bizarre post. We don't know what is in the report. You can makeup whatever turns you on, but you know no more than anyone else. Your hero in the White House won't enjoy reading it, in my humble opinion, and neither will his hero, Mr. Putin.

JayGoogle likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

Short form... every U.S. Intelligence agency and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees reported Russia interference with the election and favored one candidate.

Short enough?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

jonthan turley... trump/fox go-to for all things legal-related...

Os Trigonum likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you forgot "can't trust CBS either"

TheresTheDagger and cml750 like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

You can "trust" whatever new channel or even pundit you want... just pointing out turley's clear bias throughout. Obviously why you posted his...

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

They are still trying to push it......

conspiracy theorists.

#6956 tallanvor, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

nothing's obvious

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Say it with me. That doesn't mean anything because Trump was never going to be indicted no matter what evidence there was because it is against DOJ policy.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because that was concluded outside the report and from papers filed in court as part of the investigation as well. So it was already known.

20. HTM

HTM Member

No. I asked how. That only says they did.