1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Horry on Harden situation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Robert Horry also kept porking Calvin Murphy’s daughter and got her pregnant.

Horry was also constantly clubbing and partying into his 30’s.

jiggyfly and topfive like this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

Better watch it. You guys are interfering with tinman's halo-polishing.

jiggyfly, payaso and CCity Zero like this.
  3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

ahhh to be alive in the age before social media!

I love how people think things players do today wasn’t rampant in generations past of players.

fattz, CCity Zero and kjayp like this.
  4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

thats disappointing to hear...

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, I never understood that... Social media I guess has opened more people's eyes to things that were always going on (well other than the gullible people who follow bad sources etc), but I always laugh when people act like players from a different generation they liked didn't have their own vices/maturity/things to figure out etc..

I'm also not defending a particular player here (or talking about recent events but just in general) - but there's plenty of stories for just about any superstar (some obviously way worse than others etc) and if social media were around - it would have changed public opinion for many fans back then, so definitely agree with you.