1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Horry advanced in the Playoffs EVERY YEAR

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Aug 2, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You raise thought provoking posts.
    I admit that.

DD is my brother, he is an inspiration to the world.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yet he rarely mentioned you.... you sure it aint one sided brotherly love?

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Yet you don't provoke in the slightest I must credit you *sarcasm*

When I said 'we' earlier I meant we the ones who keep going back and forth about this dumb topic, we can end it now by agreeing to the rules but your ego doesn't seem like it's had enough to be full yet so we'll keep playing your game. Of course if you do agree and someone bumps a thread for tmacs bday let's say.... you wont contain yourself...

Yung-T likes this.
  4. tinman

Supporting Member

What dumb topic? Horry is awesome , that's why I made 86 Horry threads.

I even made one in 2008 before 'you guys' joined.

People talk about tmac on tmac threads.
    If you made a thread about Big Mac, you'll have someone talking special sauce, lettuce and cheese.

if you go on a Big Mac thread and talk about Shtnizel , that's trolling.

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

were talking about the tmac topic (which you already knew)

But u stated you will sneak your way out of a tmac thread if one of us creates it because of some fabricated reasons you made up.

I find it interesting however that whenever you pull a routine high jack of a tmac thread, you completely justify it...

6. tinman

Supporting Member

This is pretty simple

T-mac is discussed on T-mac threads
    Horry is discussed on Horry threads

UNLESS T-Mac and Horry interact like this:

Who created a T-mac thread besides @Mathrocker ? Who's posting things that are untrue about T-mac?
    If someone posts something fictional like T-mac won 7 championships then it's a joke.
    If someone posts something factual like T-mac never advanced as a starter on the Rockets, some people go bat crazy mad!

For Horry, it's amazing that he won 7 championships. If I posted he won 8 championships, then that's incorrect.

It's about

facts

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Hall of Fame is not about player greatness, its about "fame" as in being famous or a big member in the community. Thats why if you check the members you will see people like the first lady team owner in there and why getting an MVP pretty much guarantees you membership (MVP is of course based on votes by members of the bball community).

Its not about being better I mean look at Shawn Kemp, Tim Hardaway and Chris Webber those guys are better than a lot of hof inductees like Zelmo Beaty and Earl Monroe. Horry has developed a rep as "Big shot bob" that deserves a hof induction imho because he has already developed his own character like Iverson or Shaq. I mean Horry is better than Earl the pearl at everything from rep to actual playing ability to fame to accolades to rings but Earl is in while Horry is not yet there. Hell evem Rudy and Phil Jackson aren't in the HOF.

tinman likes this.
  8. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

For some reason I thought he played one season in the Suns before moving on to the Lakers. I assumed he was traded for Barkley.
    I guess not?

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Earl The Pearl was black Jesus

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Traded mid season to the lakers

Jerry west a genius

11. tinman

Supporting Member

12. fattz

fattz Member

Danny Angie and the towel through to the face may have had more to do with it than Jerry being wonderful.