1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP ZZ Top: Dusty Hill

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Buck Turgidson

YES!!!

VooDooPope likes this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

I dated a girl who got in an argument with Dusty’s manager at Chart House in Kemah because he was violating their dress code by wearing a hat. She had no idea who he was and said “I don’t care what his thing is, we have a no hat dress code”….

Manager quickly got involved and Dusty was allowed to wear his hat.

CCity Zero, VooDooPope and No Worries like this.
  3. Roscoe Arbuckle

I recall hearing a story about Dusty going incognito by tucking his beard into his shirt. Apparently he was trying to get through the back door of some swanky place and the doorman asked for his ID. He just pulled his beard out. He was immediately let in.

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

This Netflix documentary is solid. Beard talking about his heroin addiction had me rolling

sealclubber1016 likes this.
  5. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I was waiting for him to pull up a chart with the metrics, full on addiction analytics.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Kids can’t watch this lol. “Heroin was the greatest feeling ever. Clapton snorted it. That’s not efficient. But he had more money than me”.