1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Smallball!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Nov 20, 2020.

1. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Harden mclemore for Simmons/ShakeMilton and at least 5 FRP/ swaps and a couple 2nd round picks.I’m
    It a fan of simmon because of his lack of perimter scoring. It’s hard to imagine a perimter star who can’t and won’t shoot threes... but it looks like the best west can get for Harden. If Boston would come off of Jaylon brown or Tatum I’d take either of them before Simmons. But Danny signed always overvalued his assets

trade Tucker and trade Westbrook I jsut want to get Young and some cap flexibility to find our next star to play alongside Simmons.
    And I want harden to find a good situation even if it’s not the Nets. That 76ers squad can come out the east with Harden.

2. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Try to get back Ariza, Michael Beasley and Kenneth Faried

3. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

He can beat AD