1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP PAUL WALKER

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Nov 30, 2013.

1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

2. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

I've circled what I believe is the burned body in the same picture below.

http://imgur.com/5syNKrQ

1 person likes this.
  3. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Ok, cool, that helps...thanks.

4. Victorious

Victorious Member

Him dating a 16 year old is pretty weird.

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Outline of Paul's burnt body along with the driver.

Graphic.

#305 LonghornFan, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  6. sew

sew Member

^ can you spoiler that please? perhaps with a "warning: mangled corpse of Paul Walker below."

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Well, autopsy shows Paul died from trauma and thermal injuries while Rhodas died of multiple trauma injuries. Bottom line...Paul likely suffered a painful death while driver did not and was already gone before the fire.

8. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

the driver probably got his **** snapped in half instantly ending his life..

paul's body looks upright, like he was sitting in it.. unable to move, maybe paralyzed.. just burning

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The coroner said both men died within seconds of the crash. But, it seems it would have been at least 60 seconds for Paul as the fire didn't get going until then?

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, I'm sure that coroner is full of ****.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

How did he not contribute anything beneficial after starring in all these movies that made a ton of money? Ultimately, it's a business, and you've got to make money to keep the industry going.

No one cared about Paul Walker, the co-star, at that point, of two movies that made over $200 million each in the box office? Really? It wouldn't be big news that the media would drool over reporting? I REALLY doubt that.

I'm 30 and couldn't possibly ever think i'd be interested in anyone under 24 at this point, but I'm also not going to pretend i know the whole story. The real issue is that she was a minor, not age difference, since if they were both 10 years older, people would care even less. I don't know that he "pursued" her or that he slept with her as a minor. I'm not sure why it can't be love. He comes off as someone stuck in his early 20s and if she was mature for her age, then I could see them having things in common to talk and think about. Still odd to me, but it's not impossible.

#311 RV6, Dec 4, 2013
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

16 is the age of consent in Hawaii.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I guess officers get used to seeing that kind of thing. I couldn't stand there facing it for too long, even if I was speaking with someone else. I'm surprised they didn't cover it.

#313 RV6, Dec 4, 2013
  14. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I stand by my point. His "entertainment" did nothing for America except contribute to our idiocracy. No one argues that he was a legitimate actor. His co-stars were Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel, the Rock... He starred in a 6-7 film series with really no plot.

We know that they started dating when he was 33 and she was 16. I've never met a 16 year-old girl that is mature. She was even more vulnerable due to his celebrity. I'm pretty sure he slept with her. Do you really think Paul Walker is going to date someone and wait a year or two to sleep with them? I think you are giving him way too much credit.

15. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So, you're saying....he was gone in sixty seconds?

Interesting....

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Liar.

1 person likes this.
  17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Here comes your projection

You keep your dirty mind out of this. Not everyone is a pedophile and just because he makes money for something he is good at (that you obviously can't do) doesn't mean he's a bad human being. It says more about you.

18. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Bobl how is he a bad person if he is doing all of these charities?

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You act like people are saving the world now because they watched Breaking Bad or The Godfather . For the most part, it's all entertainment that's just making us waste our time, whether it was Paul Walker or Al Pacino presenting it to us.

I may be giving him too much credit, but you're not giving him enough. Is it impossible that maybe they did have chemistry and fell in love? Is it impossible that they meet by chance and he was a good enough guy to be respectful and involve her family in their decision to be together and have their consent? Like i said, i still don't get it, but that scenario would be a lot different than him just being a creeper, who was actively looking to prey on an innocent teenager, as you're implying.

And i didn't say a mature 16 year old, as in mature like a grown 35 year old woman. I said mature for her age. If she was closer to a 20 year old in maturity and he's this carefree easy going guy with interests of a 25ish guy, then they aren't really that far apart in how they think/act.

#319 RV6, Dec 4, 2013
  20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You are very angry.