1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP PAUL WALKER

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Nov 30, 2013.

1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

It looked like that body was falling leftwards, so I will assume it was the driver rather than Paul Walker. This mother*****r was sleeping with a 16 year old? I called him out about 10 pages ago. His movies suck and he was a horrible human being.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No one said he was sleeping with her at 16.

Perhaps that's why no one ever made a big deal about it.

3. bobloblaw

Who exactly is going to say that? This guy literally contributed nothing beneficial to cinema or society and was more than likely sleeping with a 16 year-old when he was 33. It doesn't matter much that no one talked about it before because no one cared about Paul Walker before.

4. bobloblaw

This will be my last post in this odd thread...

This guy is a douche. You cannot excuse a 33 year-old for dating a 16 year-old. This guy could have dated a ton of models but pursued a teenager. If you think that this was out of "love," I really don't know what to say.

5. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Do you remember when you said you started posting in this thread in a non-trolling manner? I can't help but think you lied. That, or you lack any respect for the recently deceased.

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Damn... that's a gruesome image.

7. ashiin

ashiin Member

Man shut the **** up, you're a worse human being than what you perceive Paul Walker as.

8. ILoveWhiteGirls

Hey look Clutchfans, he made his points. Now go bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.;)

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I've never seen a burned body like that before. How horrible. I think it might be Paul because there appears to be more burned body to the left of the main body seen...like the SUV is concealing part of it and maybe Paul fell over on it concealing part of it. I wonder who the smuck is who took and posted the photo is?

10. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2WR7U0bRFaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think Paul Walker was a great guy that had his head on straight. For many including me he was the face of Fast and Furious and gave them a passion to love cars. I also noticed that he even donated his own money to his charity to help fund for natural disaster, he did many different things for the world, something that not many people do. Its understandable he doesn't influence everyone. Its the people that say jokes about his death and think that they can make decisions for me whether he is an influence to me or not. If he didnt have an affect on you thats fine, no reason to disrespect him or anyone that has passed.

11. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Why am I the only one that sees nothing in that graphic image?

12. rezdawg

Well, he was with her for 7 years...It might not be "love", but it seems pretty close to it given that he remained with her even though he could have "dated a ton of models".

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Your a douche, how low can you be man.

14. ILoveWhiteGirls

Yeah, that's kind of commendable when you think about it. To me 16 yr old teenagers are the least interesting people in society. But hey, if there's grass on the field and an empire at home-plate, play ball.

15. dragician

dragician Member

fify ;)

16. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

RIP one of my high school celebrity crushes...he was one of the most beautiful men ever to work in Hollywood.

RE: his gf

I thought she was his daughter. :eek:

I don't want to click on the image of his supposedly burned body but the morbidity curiosity might get the best of me.

17. rezdawg

And if you do, please direct me so I can see what Im supposed to be seeing.

18. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

some closet pedo's ITT defending a 30 yr old man dating a 16 yr old

19. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

20. ILoveWhiteGirls

a 30 yr old with a net worth of 45 million dollars? Who is this 16 yr old again? Yeah I thought so, cause no one gives a fuc.