1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Chris Benoit+++++

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Secret Agent 7, Jun 25, 2007.

1. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

Pretty funny dude. That was absolutely hilarious.

2. KAS13

I don't know what I have to do to make you understand I'm not reading a 13 page thread on garbage like Benoit. Secondly, I'm sure you've jumped into threads that were very long without reading the whole thing (shiot you've posted over 6,000 times the odds are in my favor on that). I even prefaced it by saying I apologize if I was wrong and SAID I DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE THREAD! As expected, part of the normal group jumps in to go at it with me like always even though it wasn't even a post directed to start controversy.

Secondly, I didn't get owned. Actually, I really don't care if some dude on the internet named Nice Rollin (which I'm sure you aren't) thinks I did. Have at it jr.

3. KAS13

Read his post. He said said that hopefully this leads to the WWE changing their story lines for the better (not the real life death situations ect...) . Are you that dense? He even admits it may sound morbid at the beginning of post which basically let's you know he's about to say something that's going to at least be open to criticism. The point is, who gives a crap what the WWE does with their story lines in regards to this. The fact that they go over the edge supposedly is meaningless in this case. It happened to be poor timing. It's a steroid ridden form of entertainment (for those who enjoy that) that involves violence, tremendous drug use , ect... Look at all the deaths in wrestling. The point was that we shouldn't even be talking about Benoit, praying for his soul, remebering him for the positives he did, we should look at him as a pathetic double murderer. You won't get the point so it's worthless arguing with you. Follow me around some more. Maybe I'll give you an autograph

4. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Do you insult everyone who disagrees with you?

You have some major anger management issues. And no, "I'm not following you around". :rolleyes:

5. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

KAS13 has roid rage

6. KAS13

I was insulted first just so you know. Of course that doesn't matter to you because you choose to focus on what i said. You most likely didn't feel like reading the whole thread either.

Thanks for the advice, lol. I'm just not going to treat anyone with respect who doesn't treat me with any.

7. KAS13

See my point. Say whatever you want. At the end of the day you are either a fan or a stalker of a message board poster. Pretty sad. That about right Swimfan?

8. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

If you don't care then why do you keep posting in this thread? This thread was on its way to die but you keep posting. You have 10 posts here in the past 2 hours. If you don't care, just let it go and the thread will die.

9. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE, OLD COUNTRY WAY.

10. KAS13

It was because i didn't see the response to my posts until recently, I don't stay on the site 24/7. I don't visit the site every day. I saw responses to my post (and people felt the need to make comments) so I made them back. Evberyone else is just as guilty as I am. Am I supposed to just take what they say and let it go. If that's what you think it won't happen.

11. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

can a mod just lock this thread?

12. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

KRS1, why dont you start the poll: Do you support what Chris Benoit did?

You can argue with the people who say "yes." You wont have to call out random people, and it'll save you a lot of time...

13. Cannonball

I thought you said you don't care.

If you don't care what they think, then yes. If you don't care what they say, then you should have no reason to respond.

14. KAS13

I'm with the guy who said to lock the thread. Your cute little "KRS1's" and all that are so lame that they don't even warrant a response. I already made my point on Benoit and am comfortable with my stance and my responses. The best idea is to lock the thread.

15. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

and your stance is similar to about 95% of the people who posted here. read the whole thread next time...

16. Cannonball

Yet you responded to it. You're like a walking contradiction. :rolleyes:

17. KAS13

I don't care. That being said i'm not going to let people just take their shots and not respond. That has nothing to do with caring about your opinion that has to do with not letting myself be disrespected by certain posters. Go back and look, I've already passed on even commenting on some responses.

18. KAS13

OMG bro. That was taken out of an entire response in which I suggested to lock the thread. All I said in that response was the comment was lame. Notice I didn't come back with name calling or anything like you chose too did I. I said lock the thread.

19. codell

codell Contributing Member

kas13,

With all due respect, I've never seen anyone come into a thread and make a complete and utter ass out of himself than you have in this thread. If I were you, i would just quit posting and hope that what little respect you ever had on this BBS doesn't vanish forever.

20. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

KAS13, you worse than Michael Jackson. I break your back, make you humble, old country way!