1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Chris Benoit+++++

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Secret Agent 7, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Yes, this thread was made when it was announced that Benoit and his family was dead. But at the time, NOBODY knew it was Benoit who was responsible for the deaths. I seriously doubt the term "RIP" would have been used had all the details been known. All the people in this thread who have b****ed about the "RIP" thing need to take that into account. I've read this thread from the beginning. Yes, there were a few tasteless jokes, but all "support" for Benoit stopped the moment it became known that he murdered his wife and son.

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You have to understand a couple of truths. Is what appears to have happened unforgivable? Yes. Is it a tragedy? Yes. Would something like this have to come from a tortured soul? Yes.

RIP applies to all involved here. I do not condone what he did, and I get enraged everytime I think about it. But I do hope that his soul has found the peace that he apparently did not have here on earth.

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

nice. :rolleyes:

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Yep, actually some persons who posted 'support' they posted again to take back that opinion.

5. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

People still support him in other areas. Like I said, I could be wrong. If people took their support back then cool. Sorry if I didn't feel like reading 13 pages on someone who I think is human garbage. That's why I prefaced my comments (letting people know I didn't read the whole thread). Roll your eyes all you want, it makes no sense.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I haven't read all through this thread because, let's face it, reading is hard but I am pretty certain that some of you out there hate my dog. You people are pieces of trash and **** you for hating my dog. He's a good dog, and worthy of your respect.

If I'm wrong, I apologize for this mistake and all future mistakes, so get off my back you ****ing dog hater.

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Do you hear that? That's the sound of KAS13 getting completely OWNED. :p

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

so you admit you didn't read the thread but continue to accuse people of supporting the guy and we're the ones that make no sense?

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Read the thread...it wont take long. many of the posts are one liners like this one...

10. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

This may sound morbid, but this whole Benoit situation might be great for WWE. The weekly shows have been more entertaining the past week, with more matches and less storyline stuff. Maybe the timing of Benoit's death with the McMahon death angle finally knocked some sense into McMahon to focus more on in-ring action than over the top storylines...

11. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I don't think anybody is calling him a great guy and defending his apparent actions. If you think that hoping that a man's soul finds peace is supporting him, then you obviously need to reflect some on your own life.

I'm sure all of those people are sighing with relief now that they know you approve.

KAS13...not likely to win the Nobel peace prize.

12. KAS13

Dude, whatever. You're right, I can't read, blah, blah. If you could read you would have seen in my post that I said I didn't want to read 13 pages of posts of someone who I think so little of.

What a lame insult. I'm not even going to get into it with you. It's not even worth it. The fact that i said if people were no longer supporting him and I was mistaken and apologized for it (if that was the case) should be enough. It covers both bases. I just proves you are again one of the few who will continue to follow me around and be on my d!ick 24/7 like you always have.

13. KAS13

Is it? Sounds like a lame joke and comment to me. However, since it excites some of you so much to follow me around and disect post after post ( there is definitely a group and that's about as pathetic as it gets) then do your thing. Message board stalking, talk about a new low. What's funny is the same people are always around to make comments when I rarely post on the site anymore. It's amazing that you dedicate so much time to me. Either a fan or a stalker but either way, you live a sad existance.

14. KAS13

Give me a break. The guy is a double murderer who killed his defenseless wife and child. I don't see you people starting threads about random tradgedies that don't involve celebrities. That's bs and you know it. Many of the people in the thread were wrestling fans and that's why he gets this. Tradgedies happen every day, this guy is a big a loser as the guy on your local news who comitted a siomilar crime. When you start threads about their soul being at piece then talk to me.

I don't care who approves here. How many times do I have to make that clear? It's funny that it continues to get brought up.

Not likely for me or anyone else on the board. Continue to do whatever you want. Like I said, I think you can figure out how much I care about what a certain group about you think. it's so funny, the owned and all that lame stuff over the message board. If it makes you feel better about yourself in real life then please talk. 6,000-,8000 posts on a message board. Big winners.

15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

for someone who doesn't care, you sure do post a lot.

16. KAS13

Really? Look at the post counts bro. Also, look when the majority of my posts came. They were when I was giving inside info on the Rockets and during the NFL draft. Other then that I jump in on certain things (like Benoit) that I disagree with but do your reserach bro. Also, the Rafer stuff I posted a lot on (I forgot on that). There's my posts. There's only a few people I talk to on this board. The rest, are just people who dislike me and follow me around. Just letting you know the truth of the matter

17. KAS13

And I rest me case. Looking for positives to come out of a double murder for the WWE. Looks like you guys got owned

18. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

KAS13, I think you should challenge all of them to a wrestling match.

19. Nice Rollin

nope...read the whole thread. you got owned

20. Nice Rollin

where does it say in A-trains post taht he supports what benoit did? i havent watched wrestling in 7 years. im not a fan, but why are you implying A-train supports what benoit did?