1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Richard Justice the tool

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by McGradySNKT, Jul 30, 2008.

1. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Richard Justice was just on the Dan patrick show

He pretty much went on there to slam Artest because he doesn't like him.

He had nothing good to say about the guy, nothing about the kind of player he is. He rather went on about how McGrady can't get the team out of the 1st round (nevermind the details like getting old washed up players like Rod Strickland and scrubs like Ryan Bowen), he also never mentioned how Yao has been injured quite oft or how the team as a whole hasnt been healthy in awhile.

Then he goes on slamming Artest for his past, painting him as some bad character guy mentioning his past incidents with his wife and some animals and such.

Is there something wrong with this guy? He was in full blame mode this morning. You could hear the animosity all in his voice.

One blurb he mentioned we probably didnt know is that the Rockets were desperate which is why they even did this in the first place, but said that they even went to visi Corey Maggette.

the entire interview sounded like pure bitterness though. He slammed Tracy, slammed Artest, then the Rockets for not winning.

Did anyone else hear the interview?

2. JD2010

JD2010 Member

he can go eat a dick and die.

3. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Oh does this imply that you're actually sticking up for Tmac? ;)

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't care about the guy's character, but you write this like he doesn't have issues. LOL

5. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

Calling Richard Justice stupid, dumb or prick is kinda like calling a r****ded kid r****ded. While everyone knows the truth its still bad taste to spit it out, just let the senile hater do what he does best

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

What the F? Wasn't he praising T-Mac as an MVP candidate just a few months ago?

What, he's going to put losing to the Utah Jazz in the first round without Yao Ming against Tracy? It's hard to take him seriously when he's flip-flopping like that.

But, I do have to say, he's been consistent on his dislike of Artest. He's all about the old-school, character guys. That's why players like Shane Battier, Yao Ming, Chuck Hayes, Luis Scola -- they'll always be his favorites. Even Rafer he likes, you can't doubt his effort and he's a genuine good guy when he isn't mouthing off at opponents.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

or parking lot attendants

8. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

And he is completely going off on 1560 right now...And I thought I couldnt like him any less...

9. McGradySNKT

Sure Ron has issues, we all know that, so does alot of other players... so what

Its a difference when he's mentioning nothing about what Ron brings that can help the Rockets on the court

When he mentions nothing good he has ever done period?

When he goes on a rant about his past, excluding everything else except what you can consider bitterness, then uses that to slam the team and one other player...lol He has some issues himself.

10. conquistador#11

It's obvious that Richard Justice only sleeps with 2 books on his night stand, UT's live the dream, and King jame's Bible. He's on to Artest for his past issues. I think Jesus would forgive artest!

11. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You obviously have never read good ole' Dick Justice. He can change opinions within the same paragraph.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

which is what??? we know the dude can ball but outside of that what good has he done on or off the court?

look, don't make me criticize this trade, but you're on the opposite end of the spectrum of justice with being a homer.

13. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

JUSTICE is being CLOBBERED by a caller right now. 1560thegame.com

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

rofl i know fool i wanna call in too and tell him to checkout clutchfans.com and how ppl hate him

15. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

he just wants the attention, thats all, he wants to be another stephen a smith

16. Kate81

Kate81 Member

17. McGradySNKT

In other words you're fine with Justice's idiocy, and that's fine by your own standards but that doesn't make me a homer because I think he's an idiot for running to any radio station that will listen to him attack the organization because he doesnt like the trade.

He's just bitter and he's coming off as foolish going on a tirade attacking a man's character

Im sure it will work out fine because half of these moron writers dont have a clue about basketball.

Stephen Jackson had a bad past too and he helped the Spurs win a championship, Dennis Rodman and others, so who cares, as long as he helps the Rockets win.

18. JD2010

JD2010 Member

:D I just don't like Richard Justice.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

yeah, its foolish to attack ron ron's character, the man who once asked for time off during the season to promote a rap album LOL

dick is doing his job, he's not a fan, he's a columnist

edit: jackson and rodman went to go play with established champs

20. McGradySNKT

You dont get it, and I dont care to explain anymore

Justice is a tool and Ron has done nothing to the Rockets.

As I said questionable guys have helped teams win from outcasts like the entire Pistons team, the old Pistons with Rodman, S Jax, Sheed, and so on.

Bottom line, Artest is in HOU and Richard Justice better quit whining about it like an old lady who needs a piece.