1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RGIII texting other women on his wedding day?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by BigBird, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Ashes

Ashes Member

Don't believe it at all.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Because Kevin Durant can't win a damn endorsement dollar at all since he's single. That's why he got engaged this summer..so that FINALLY he can get an endorsement.

We all know that no company would want a Heisman trophy winning QB as their spokesman...it must be because he married that girl. Thanks to her, he finally got to sell sandwiches for Subway. Whew.

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

skanks will skank.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't care if it's true or not I like this cornball. I care about what he does on the field. And if he's texting chicks on his wedding day? That's funny, I like it. Marriages aren't "forever", for a lot of people, marriage is just a thing.

5. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

This story has legs.... and abs.... and boobs.

6. conquistador#11

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/o-AbEO6J8s0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/o-AbEO6J8s0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

I don't believe that RGIII did this. As far as I am concerned it is a fradulent attempt to destroy a sterling young man's reputation. Let the evidence come forth, and I want to hear what he says about it. I am a huge fan, and it is just inconsistent with every thing I know about him.

8. Buck Turgidson

What's a "cornball", Walter? Serious question.

9. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

basically a black guy/girl who is a decent human being, a lot of blacks thinks if you are behaving decent and respectful.. you are in a way acting "white".. sad but true

10. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

RGIII had a life size Subway sandwich bust made in his honor. I don't think Joe Montana ever had anything like this made by Subway Sandwich Corporation to respect his greatness.

[​IMG]

11. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nook and J.R. like this.
  13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL...wife put him on BLAST!

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  14. MystikArkitect

Give me a million James Harden and Swaggy Ps who hit up the strip club on the regular and don't lie about it vs these fake Christian religious RG3 dudes that do the same damn thing but use their faith as some sort of cover.

Nook, Yaosthirdleg and ferrari77 like this.
  15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Sweet Jesus, print the last bank statements; call the lawyers, get your decree and cash out. Twitter is just unneeded some times.

16. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

The ones like RG3 are despicable. Tebow is Tebow but at least he backs his faith up.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

Well. Hard to know the truth when emotions are running high. But there's usually some truth in there somewhere. What we have here is a fragmentation error!

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think he upgraded.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member