1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

restaurant.com gift certificates for cheap

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by H-Town Info, Aug 20, 2004.

1. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

83500 is promo code for 40% off the gcs

theres a bunch of good places in houston to use those gcs but u can only use one gc per month. :(. i got the tokyohana gc's since i'm sushi kind of person.

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

This certificates are great. You can also get them cheap through Ebay's auctions for like $3 a piece so its almost the same.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Where do you go to purchase the gift certificates and enter the promo code? I tried doing it for Landry's but the promo code was no good.

4. Dave2000

Towards the middle, there is a section for "Enter Promotional code"

5. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

After minutes of frustration, I realized I was at restaurants.com.

Apparently there are only a certain number of certificates per restaurant, as Tokyohana is out of stock. :(

6. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

i got 5 tokyohana gcs for sale

7. LooneyToon

LooneyToon Contributing Member

Hey dude, where did you find this promotional code at? I just got one for Cascadas and I cant wait to go there ASAP and use my 50% coupon!!

8. Dave2000

The last time I got it was in my email, but was in my SPAM box. The benefits of actually looking in your SPAM folder... :p