1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Respect Ryan Anderson the Mane

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by samerth.is.so.b.f.g., Oct 7, 2017.

?

who's a better leader

1. James harden

81.3%
  2. Kevin mchale

18.8%
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Mazulis, Reeko, BigMaloe and 9 others like this.
  2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

People prefer Melo

3. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Pounder?

Pen15clubber and Snow Villiers like this.
  4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He shed weight?

Still looks like a skinny fat, unathletic fella.

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Clearly you weren't looking, nor do you actually care. Enjoy trolling. I hope you have a great time and never feel lame because trolling isn't lame at all when you do it for hours on end, right?

The rare troll with great timing is funny. Your consistency is flat out lame. Give it up. If you're actually a fan of the team, just switch up your M.O. We've got plenty of room for real fans.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I just got higher standards when it comes to physique, got nothing to do with the fact that I am a huge Rockets fan. Don't see how you get the two overlapped.

@Pen15clubber he knows. Ask him..

Pen15clubber likes this.
  8. don grahamleone

Gotcha... obsessed with the male body. Clubber knows that feeling well I understand.

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Just saw this.

Oh mane.

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Pretty much. Noticing Nene isn't on anything right now. Looks way softer.

11. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

?

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@ftwrocketsftw gets banned and @SirIvyLeague and @don grahamleone are at each other's throats? You lose a common enemy and then become enemies!? Those abs tho

SirIvyLeague and don grahamleone like this.
  13. don grahamleone

What does that mean? It almost sounds like you're talking about steroids, but not sure.

14. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I hate his defense and lack of guts.....has the nerves of an anorexic chick at an all you can eat buffet(chokes). I hate that he looks like an financial advisor and scares only tax advisors. I also hate the way he walks away from his jacks like "ya that's in". We all know it ain't going in. I hate the way he gets beat and abused on the low block worse then a chick in an elevator with Ray Rice.

I did notice you became a Rockets fan over the last 10 years, welcome.

15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

More so HGH, but likely a replacement dose anabolic wise too. He was definitely using HGH going into last year and through it.

16. don grahamleone

That's a banned substance. If you had any knowledge of some actual wrong doing, you'd be a good fan to never mention that again. Seriously, like don't respond if you have actual knowledge.
    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/04/lebron_james_on_new_nba_hgh_te.html

17. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

No **** Sherlock. Almost every aging athlete is on it. You can't test for it, still. Even with the NBAs Igf screening, you can still easily beat it. Hell all.nba players or almost all pass the weed test it's a joke. Mark Cubans cooking up even more synthetic derivatives of HGH for "testing".

You can't be so naive to think players aren't using it lol.

18. don grahamleone

My understanding as someone that stays away from cheating the system is that it was detectable with a blood test. I'm not in the game, I don't talk to people that use this stuff and find ways around the system. My guess is that 99% of us are like myself on here. That meaning, we don't assume Rocket players are cheating the system in a way that's risky. Sounds to me like you're saying it's not risky for players who aren't coming off injuries.

Sorry for calling you a troll earlier. I've just seen some posts by you that led me to believe that you were a troll and now I'm thinking you're just a trash talker. That's all good. Talk away if that's your m.o. I thought you were a fan of a different team coming on here telling us that our guys are out of shape when clearly many of them made some real changes in the offseason. Anderson definitely looks trimmer. He's not bulky and I'd hope he isn't because a shooter needs flexible muscle structure to be able to keep their shooting motion. KD bulking up is not going to make him a better player, but gaining strength at the same size would and does. I think this is what Ryan did.

I'll be a more diligent reader of your posts in the future for sure, but new folks on here that come out talking trash appear to be trolls to me. I apologize and especially if that's not the case. I'm all about the Rox. If you are too, we're on the same side.

19. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Cheating the system? It's called playing fairly. Those trips to Germany by players for plasma rich injections that aren't legal or administered here, is that cheating? I mean the term cheating is very grey-ish. Trust me, lots of (older) athletes are on HGH. It's a must. It's how you extend your career, it's business. I pay $5k-10k a month for HGH, and I end up having an extra year of salary.

I really don't define it as cheating. I know the NBA technically does, but so is mar1juana not for performance enhancing but for recreational use and we all now how much of a joke that is. Trust me, any athlete can make it past a test. It's like any athletic scheme, just tell the player when the test is and they'll prepare for it or just tell them to hit you up indirectly when they aren't on anything and adminster it then. It could be literally a drug test a day for 3 straight days when the player isn't on weed, and that's considered the 3 tests. It's all bullshit.

No worries bro

20. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

respect ryan da mane who's an experienced elite stretch 4t and has one of the best shots in the league and decided not to learn at least one go-to move where he can dribble the ball and make his own shot, thus crippling his true potential as more than just a spot up shooter. respekk dat sheet brah!