1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Request) The Sniper from the Vipers highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Apr 29, 2014.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Hey guys, been looking for a particular highlight of Troy Daniels from last game, where he hits that deep corner three with no more time on the clock.

Can someone please make a .gif of it on something?

Thanks, reputation coming you way!

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RENZJLZjnLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:08

1 person likes this.
  3. dookiester

dookiester Member

second biggest travesty from sundays game (j. lin's TO being the first) was that we didn't feed troy's obviously hot hand more. more evidence that this team is just so inexperienced. just have to hope dude can stay hot and the team finally starts running plays for him instead of resorting to ISO again.

4. Jimes

Jimes Member

The video missed one pretty cool quote by Reggie Miller when Troy Daniels had just started to take the 3 FTs in OT, "This kid's not gonna miss". I was nodding in agreement. Who is this guy??

5. OremLK

OremLK Member

Pretty glad we've found our backup wing to start next season.

6. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

I posted in a deleted thread about how one of the requirements for winning in 7 is to trust Daniels more. He doesn't seem to be cooling down anytime soon.

7. makio9

makio9 Member

Sniper with the diaper

8. makio9

makio9 Member

I've never seen a shooter in my lie time that shots as well as Troy Daniels.

I feel more secure with troy Daniels than i do with Ray Allen and Stephen Curry.

Abuse me, block me, ban me, I don't give a Sasquatch. I know what I feel and I'm rarely ever wrong.

9. makio9

makio9 Member

Why doesn't my grammar plugin work in this field. That's why I'm dishing out typos all day on here. I assume my writing is good because I don't get any marks to say I have errors like I do everywhere else.

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Craig Hodges long lost son...?