1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Republican Fraudsters, Shameful

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Feb 6, 2014.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Bible thumper making his own appearance. Truth hurts you too huh? All the way from another thread you just had to jump in from.

The children of ignorance come in from all directions to defend their fraudsters.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

FB, the truth is delusion and delusion is truth to these people. They can't be reasoned with. The forum bible thumper who felt compelled to chime in tried to convince me that the world wasn't more than 13,000 yrs old and Jesus rode dinosaurs this one time.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He lost so much credibility. From who? From conservatives? LOL. Neither he nor I give a **** about what you think or who you deem credible. And unless LosPollosHermanos switched sides and started trashing on Liberals you still wouldn't give much credence to his posts either.

4. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Irrelevant accusations all over the place.

#1: The Bible is irrelevant to this thread. I could bring up how it is relevant, but I'm not going to.
    #2: I'm not a Republican
    #3: I am not and would not ever defend fraud. From either side.

5. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

6. Hustle Town

His argument lost credibility because he can't defend it. That's why he used a one-liner.

7. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

Racist websites...LOL..

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”

― Mark Twain

The GOP are masters at this. And it's how they control the narrative.

Witness the way the texxxs, and bassos and Breitbarts and O'Keefes and Drudges of the world operate. You are losing if you are playing defense.Put the lie out there. Doesn't matter if it's a lie. Who cares? The narrative is set, the memes are written.

It's exhausting battling that on a daily basis.

1 person likes this.
  9. RedRedemption

Not defend.

Will enthusiastically attack liberals if they commit slander/libel.
    Will not defend conservatives, yet will remain mum on the issue.

Yeah, very noble of you.

10. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

From Huffingion Post..I guess they're racist as well....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/06/voter-fraud-florida_n_1944744.html

Not sure this how OP thought the thread would go..snicker

11. Hustle Town

Are you serious? I haven't posted my commentary yet, so you slam me? Hiding behind a computer making false accusations is incredibly noble of you.

Here's what I think: I think it is important for politics to be as fair as possible, so I obviously condemn websites designed to trick the few people in the electorate who actually care about picking the right candidate. If Democrats were doing it, I would say the same thing.

12. RedRedemption

You would make a great politician.
    I stand by my comment.
    Mild reaction here, a little slap on the wrist.
    Once an anti-Dem thread pops up the outrage will be seen. :)

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So to sum up... ignore content of article, deflect with irrelevant stories, claim the two pictured New Black Panthers are Obama voters because theyz the blacks (lol), and generally become unhinged. Nicely done wingnuts. Frankly I expected a YouTube video and a tweet or two so you guys are slipping.

14. RedRedemption

Basso and Commodore respectively.

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

That's hilarious coming from someone with your sig and considering the posts you have made so far in this thread.
    :rolleyes:

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

From a purely political and academic standpoint, I'm curious what real effects this will have.

I wonder if the GOP has studied this or just doing something they feel will work.

My guess is Dem and Rep will not be affected by this overall (they will hate each other more :)).

While for Independent, new voters, borderline Dem and Rep - some may be misled, some see through it and it could backfire. Sooner or later, I think this type of deception will turn away this largest group of voters. They will more likely view and associate deceptions (throw in all other related terms) with the official Republican party and their leadership. Their image, already very bad, will be reinforced and further degraded. That can't be good for them in the long run. Their base is shrinking and this does not help them.

1 person likes this.
  17. lpbman

lpbman Member

So what IS the price of tea in China?

Quick! Fill this thread full of irrelevant, dishonest nonsense before an actual scandal takes hold.

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yes, the fact that the Republican establishment is, and I quote, "very proud" of an organized campaign to deceive voters is telling. The failure of Republican ideas to attract voters has now led to a need for unapologetic fraudulent behavior to trick the public into voting Republican. Shameful.

#38 CometsWin, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I made the post of actual facts in the thread where you posted that crap about Mandela.

You know... the one with the link from the white supremacist website that you posted and were gullible enough to believe.

As far as the guys you keep posting pictures of and claiming were Obama supporters, that's been debunked and shown to be false on this bbs many times before.

I'm even willing to believe that when you posted 99% of blacks voted for Obama that you were exaggerating for effect, and don't believe that's the actual percentage. So I won't go after you for that.

You have a brief history that I'm aware of on CF, but is full of you believing and posting things that have been shown to be false.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member