1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Remember this Day Time Capsule July 13th Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaonlyLA, Jul 13, 2014.

1. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Sunday, July 13 2014 a date which will live in infamy for Rockets Fans.. Come Playoff time let's look back and see who was down and who is out! You mad.. You down for the club for good times and bad.. Well let's see put your name on it! Right now on this Post and let's see who was talking down about our beloved Rockets! Say how you feel in writing..

What are your predictions for next year? I believe this team as it stands will be a 4 seed in the West. We will get out of the 1st round with Ariza out playing his contract Vs. Parsons...

2. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Yes, only people who blindly worship every move and have hope no matter what are real fans :rolleyes:

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I'm in

- Roc Paint

4. dje243

dje243 Member

I predict we will make a couple of solid trades and still manage to be a better, deeper team than last season. The only reason I'm pissed is because it's the mavs.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

BRUH HAVE SOME FAITH!
    Canaan is a superstar in the making!
    Covington is a rich man's Parsons!
    Ariza will grow a brain!

YES!!!

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Just because people are upset at what happened today doesn't mean they aren't fans. This is how fascism worked. A bunch of people blindly agreed with everything that their leaders did. Sorry dude, not interested in pumping sunshine. I will still root for the team and I still have hope we can turn our new TPES, Jones and the NOP into something productive sooner than later but as of today we are worse than we were yesterday by a large margin.

7. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Rockets will move on to the second round of the playoffs.

8. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Now is a bad time to ask if I believe in the direction of the organization. At this point the only thing I can commit to is that I'm still a Rockets fan and will be cheering hard for them next season.

I'm hopping DM has a rabbit up his sleeve.

9. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

I Bleed Red... and life is a Gamble! You win some you loose some.. Just loose with House Money! Our Core is still intact! don't you see?? Bosh stayed home... Melo stayed Home.. Lowry Stayed Home... Parsons got Paid.. Poison Pills are Gone.. You got to clean up your House in order to get it how you want? What you want us Real Rockets Fans to do?? Not support the team? Hop off the Bandwagon? I can't be mad or upset at anything we never had.. (Bosh) how can you resign a guy (Parsons) when he sign a contract to eff up the organization in the long run? (15% trade kicker) (Players Option).. Good for him.. when everybody and their Momma knows including Mavs fans knows he's not worth Max.. Kobe couldn't get a Max guy to come play in Sunny L.A.! But you crying over spoiled milk! Go be a Hornets Fan!! See how you really Feel!

10. opticon

opticon Member

I have faith

To me this is just like when we amnestied Scola. It hurts now but there are bigger things at work.

Remember when Nene resigned with the nuggets and a few months later we was traded to wizards.

No one wants to hear this right now but the right decision was made.

11. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Lol whatever. You are a fool man. I'm a Rockets fan no matter what but that doesn't mean I can't be upset. A real fan supports their team no matter how upset they are with them.

12. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

these moves leave them open for a trade.

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Not even remotely similar situations.

14. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Your right the news sucks but, this could all end up being for the best.

Right now the Rockets have gone from an offensive SF to a three and D SF. Only helps with defense.

15. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Those situations are nothing like what's going on right now.. :(

16. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

We got spoiled!!! Where was the Outrage when we was hitting and missing on the 14th pick with undersized power forwards at 42-40?? lmao spoiled as fans.. Live in the shoes of a Bobcats/Hornets Fan just one day! smh..

17. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

Dwight's gonna opt out.....and Harden will demand a trade.....ROckets comply to blow it all up and start from the ground in 2017. BOOK IT!

18. NotChandlerParsons

I agree.

19. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

I think morey has a few tricks up his sleeve

20. NotChandlerParsons

We have Harden under contract until 2018, he ain't goin anywhere.