1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Remember that ending???

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by The Sensei, Sep 16, 2002.

1. The Sensei

The Sensei Contributing Member

Who all watched game 4 of this year's NBA finals? It wasn't the greatest series, and we all knew who would win it all.

After NBC's final coverage of the NBA, they played a memorable ending credits with film from NBC's years of covering the NBA. Played to the tunes of "Remember the Titans" soundtrack, and I remember it giving me goosebumps. It was the greatest 3-4 minutes of NBA filming that I have ever seen, spanning the Bad Boys days to present.

Does anyone have that on a file, by any chance? I would pay money to watch that again.

2. Truth

Truth Member

Nope I don't.... Stop listening to Dr. Phil, you're a little emotional.

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

That had to be the sorriest Finals to ever watch....

It would of been awesome if the Kings were in the East and then see the Lakers/Kings go at it in the Finals...

4. Stevie Francis

the nba finals were not that bad. It because we are houston fans. Did we say the 94 finals were boring i mean we did sweep right? But no is was not boring cause it was our team. See me point.

5. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

we swept in 95. so no see you point. muahahaha.

if orlando won game 1, would we have won the series 4-1?

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

In '95 we did sweep, but it was still exciting because everyone expected Orlando to beat us. Coming in as an underdog and sweeping the finals against tough competition that had just eliminated Michael Jordan and the Bulls is a bit more exciting than coming in heavily favored and beating the hell out of a team that wouldn't have gotten out of the second round in the Western Conference. So no it isn't the same thing at all.

7. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

Exactly what Juan said. We came from the 6th playoff spot that year and most of the games in the series were very close. It's only the end result that looks boring.