1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Remember me?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mattj, Jul 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RHostetler82

RHostetler82 Member

you have failed us matt. please do not post again.

2. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Dude. You are going to wake up Ill-Skillz from the the rock he has been hiding under and there will be 20 threads of Badiene Bashing. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

If I had a choice betwen you and matt I'd pick Matt everytime. He brings news and legit info to this board. You bring, actually I have no idea what you bring... b****ing maybe? He never said we were getting him but one could say he did imply that. Than he later clarified his vague scoop by saying follow Paul Milsap.

It seems pretty obvious to me he is saying if the Blazers sign Milsap than they will trade Pryzbilla to the Rockets. The likely player from the Rockets would seem to be Battier.

Their is no question the Jazz are desperately trying to unload Boozer to anyone with cap space. The problem is those teams are almost non exeistent now so maybe there is a chance. As for Matt's scoop I am grateful for the info whether it comes to pass or not. There is no question the Blazers are looking for a small forward and after Hedo screwed them and we swiped Ariza there options dwindled down to very little on the free market. I didn't need matt to tell me Battier makes perfect sense for thier team or that Pryzbilla works for us. I do believe if they sign Milsap Battier is definitely the next player on their wish list. No if they don't get Milsap that creates a whole new set of obstacles and the trade may never come to pass.

1 person likes this.
  4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Very well stated......

It was nice of Matt to pass on the info he had. The problem with a lot of individuals on this board is that they are always b****in about something and never saying THANK YOU....

As OMR stated, Matt never said anything about a trade, everyone ass-u-me-d... we were trading for Pryzbilla.

So I would like to say thanks Matt for the scoop and making this one helluva interesting thread.

T_Man

5. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

Pryz would look awful in just about anything.

6. TheBigAristotle

Eh, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

7. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Is this deal dead after the David Andersen trade?

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This deal was alive?

9. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

LOL. .

10. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Badiain't gonna make this years squad either.... He's still hungover from the 10 cases of suck he drank back in 2003.

11. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

You must use your search engine within the threads to find that word. Kinda like Field of Dreams........ only......."if you type it. he will come!!!"

12. kenwonobi

kenwonobi Member

I forget about him now. Although I never knew him to begin with. :rolleyes: