1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Religion of Peace?] CNN Headline News: Mob burns woman alive for *allegedly* burning quran

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 21, 2015.

?

What is your opinion?

1. If the woman burned the quran, she deserved what she got

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. If the woman burned the quran, she should have been killed, but by the state, not by a mob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If the woman burned the quran, she should have been punished (not killed), but by the state

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. Even if she burned the quran, this is freedom of expression, she should have been left alone

31 vote(s)
    86.1%
  1. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Member

It wasn't that long ago that people in this country were burned to death for looking at a white woman (allegedly). It is sad that there is still such barbarism in the world today, but don't pretend it didn't exist here as recently as a half century ago.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...the-Spectacular-Lynchings-of-Black-Americans#

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL @ dandorotik's meltdown :cool:.

When I said "good poster", I was referring to your cv advice. You certainly habe embarrassed yourself in this sub-forum.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

[​IMG]

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

When I said "good poster," I was referring to your CV advice. You certainly have embarrassed yourself in this sub-forum.

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

You are absolutely right and i agree with all the points. Keep this in mind, someone posted she was burning it because of ISIS?
    It is in a ancient minded country and me saying what did you expect would just seem to evil but this would be that case.
    As far as making a difference on this board (as we are all keyboard warriors) i think everybody from now on should try to post the newest horrific religious news they can get hands on to keep the race close with ATSewer.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

It's their religion, they can do what they want I suppose. That's why it's a despicable religion.

7. trustme

trustme Member

Christians have done a lot too in the name of their religion. Could I say the same thing about Christians doing what they want to? Is that a despicable religion?

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's forbidden to burn any creature alive in Islam , so whatever those mobs had done , it's basiclyy NOT approved by the religion .

If someone burned Quran , there should be no retaliation or whatever .

9. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Yes and yes. And your point is...?

10. Faust

Faust Member

then why do so many moslems do all these things?

11. jo mama

jo mama Member

they did it all for the nookie.

12. Faust

Faust Member

makes sense. there's one arab or middle eastern girl in my class who's smoking hot. just drop dead gorgeous. one of the finest belles i seen in a long time. but she don't give any guy the time of day because she wears a head scarf and wears nice clothes and acts very proper unlike the other black and hispanic girls who are pretty cute but very trashy.

13. jo mama

jo mama Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. BamBam

BamBam Member

LOL!!! Oh what a wicked web we weave! There're plenty of trashy girls in ALL RACES here in murica! Having tunnel vision for certain races doesn't change that fact! Never forget: "Prejudice is the child of ignorance!"...:eek: