1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rehab Update (T-mac.com)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Obito, Apr 14, 2009.

1. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

Its really not that hard to put sentences together, I swear. Even you can do it. [No rolleyes here]

2. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

woot, Lakers on top.

3. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

wong thread.

It'll would wierd to see him at the games. Knowing he didnt contribute to the season like the rest of the team has.

4. mig0s

mig0s Member

Man if we pass 1st round Tmac will feel soooo bad...I see depression syndroms coming.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

goo goo ga ga ma ma

6. kwng

kwng Member

I am glad he'll be supporting the team from the bench.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Who cares?

He can suck it up and pass the first round next year. (And I hope he does..)

8. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

BrooksBall needs to stop looking at breasts all day. Focus!

9. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Great read. Good to see that he's doing well. I just hope he can return to a level where he can play his game. I loved watching that guy play.

10. Bobby60

Bobby60 Member

Well said, son. T-Mac will be back as a Rocket!

11. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Because most people afre just jealous. They say someone is overpaid or somethings, but god didn't bless tracy to be the player he was. A lot of his ability was from hard work. I don't think he'll be in a rockets uni long, but that doesn't mean I hate the guy. He's a athlete, that's all.

12. bbjai

bbjai Member

Ok Rocket Solid lets bet

I bet with you if T-mac appears as a Houston Rocket next season (as you have stated he wont) that you will go hang your ass in front of the TC naked. And if he doens't turn up in a Rockets office I will personally go rip up all 3 of my Tracy Mcgrady Jerseys. Rip, destroy make nadda.

13. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

good news, he seem to be working hard. Best of luck to tmac and his family.

come back strong Tmac!!!

lets go rocket!!!! :mad:

14. BrooksBall

So he would have to kill himself if you win while you would only rip up 3 pieces of fabric if he wins? You seem confident enough where you should also wager to "hang your ass in front of TC naked" if you lose.

And does hobbling around for a handful of games with maybe 1 or 2 decent performances mixed in before he is back on the shelf count as "appearing?"

15. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

no wonder you are a Wafer hater, cus he stole your boy's role

16. bbjai

bbjai Member

well all i was thinking about was for him to do a moonie run during a game or before a game. And I would do the same thing, cept I don't live in America.......
    I guess I could do one here in Australia.

No idea he never stated that he would be hobbling he just stated he won't appear in a Houston Rockets Jersey again. The point is all this ragging is tiring me. The guy posts an update telling us his trying to get back onto the court and apparently its a waste of space. Put your money where your mouth is

17. dexkk

dexkk Member

If we resign Ron, I'd like to see the Big 3 get another try. I've been down on Tmac as much as anyone this season but he can definately contribute. We probably won't trade him in the offseason anyways because of his injury. If we do trade him, I'm guessing it will be at the trade deadline. Personally, I think we should keep his contract next year and give the Big 3 another go. Then he's off the books for 2010 and we have 20 million dollars to sign new players if needed. By the way, I'm pretty sure Yao will opt out at 2010 so part of Tmac's money will go towards Yao. Lock Yao up 4-5 years and let him retire as a Rocket and play Deke's role afterwards in the future.

18. BrooksBall

I'd love for McGrady to come back and deliver. I just don't see it happening.

I'll make a bet that will benefit CFs.

Since defense is hard to gauge numerically, I'll just focus on offensive output and make the lower performance limit extremely in favor of whoever accepts this bet:

If McGrady has at least 5 games where he puts up 15 pts, 5 reb and 5 ast while shooting at least 40% from the field, I'll donate $25 to CFs. Otherwise, who ever accepts this bet will donate $25.

The first person to take this offer is the only person I'll bet with because I'm not that confident I'll win. Plus, I'll be happy to donate to this site if I lose.

19. BrooksBall

The wording you used sounded like something else. Having to streak is slightly more understandable and would be hilarious to see. :D

Anyhow, I offered a more reasonable bet above for the first poster who is up for it.

20. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

When McGrady seemed to torpedo the Rockets at the trade deadline by announcing he was shutting down his season, I was angry with him. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I think the team should try and trade him. His expiring contract is attractive and we have enough small pieces to net us a big fish. I would see what Toronto wants to do with Chris Bosh.